Two Wheel Forums banner

AfterMarket Fairings..

16K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  2wheelkits 
#1 ·
I See all these fairing kits you can get that arent OEM but are for the gsxr. I talked to a guy who has one from teh same place and said it was a little tight in a couple spots but he got it on fairly easy. Anyone know anything about the quality of fitment of these things.

#2 ·
I bought a full fairing set for my 929RR and the only thing that fit right was the left and right unders. The front went on after about an hour of convinving it (it still didn't fit right), but the rest were either missing mounting brackets or couldn't go on due improper molding.

I know OEM is a lot more expensive but my opinion is beware of aftermarket fairings...

#3 ·
MJ23Gixxer. There are many places that offer fairings online. We have been in the fairings business for a long time now and have dealt with many customers that are unhappy with sets they have ordered. We are new to the TwoWheelForum boards and want to introduce our fairing sets to you guys. Slide over and check us out on www.nicecycle.com.

We offer a wide variety of aftermarket sportbike fairings for Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Ducati.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.