Florida: Female Police Officer Featured In Sex Video Resigns : TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums > Off Topic > General Off Topic

Old 05-21-2005, 07:54 PM   #1
snakemann
First 1000 Member

Florida: Female Police Officer Featured In Sex Video Resigns

FUNNY SH*T:

http://www.local6.com/news/4512338/detail.html

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A Lee County sheriff's deputy, whose naked appearance in a 2001 sex video prompted an internal investigation, has resigned, less than two months after she was rehired.

Gina Wiseley can be seen dancing naked in Fantasy Fest 2001, a sex video shot in Key West and marketed on a Web site.

Wiseley's husband and sheriff's deputy, Kendall Wiseley, and Deputy Charles Pakulis Jr. are part of the ongoing sex-tape investigation because they can be seen in the video, although they're not naked.

A 10-year veteran, Gina Wiseley was terminated a year ago for hitting golf balls in her department's office while other co-workers were present.

Sheriff Mike Scott, who accepted Wiseley's resignation Thursday, said he rehired Wiseley, who threatened to file a lawsuit after being fired, because his legal advisers told him the sheriff's office couldn't win in court.

The 32-year-old Wiseley earned $47,444 annually
snakemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2005, 07:59 PM   #2
GSXR1000DJ

Send a message via AIM to GSXR1000DJ Send a message via Yahoo to GSXR1000DJ
And these are the ppl we get to protect us.

"Post Up or Shut Up"

Speed doesn't kill...It makes you feel alive.

03 GSXR 1000
GSXR1000DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 08:00 PM   #3
Grafixx01
First 1000 Member

Send a message via ICQ to Grafixx01 Send a message via AIM to Grafixx01 Send a message via MSN to Grafixx01
That's kinda funny. Now if she was fired, rehired and then quit somethings gotta be up with that.
Grafixx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 08:09 PM   #4
GSXR1000DJ

Send a message via AIM to GSXR1000DJ Send a message via Yahoo to GSXR1000DJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafixx01
That's kinda funny. Now if she was fired, rehired and then quit somethings gotta be up with that.

I am thinking that maybe the other men on the force might have been taunting her about it and possibly posting pics about it in the locker room. Just a thought.

"Post Up or Shut Up"

Speed doesn't kill...It makes you feel alive.

03 GSXR 1000
GSXR1000DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #5
snakemann
First 1000 Member

Key West has turned into Mardi Gras and Bourbon Street as far as every other person down there having a cam of some sort. I knew that when I was looking at a friend of mine's 50 year old uncles pics from Mardi Gras and every chick showing her bazookas had 12 other 50 yr old perverts standing around taking pics that I could find a better place to go.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:18 PM   #6
PhoenixGirlie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to PhoenixGirlie Send a message via MSN to PhoenixGirlie
I think this is sad.

So what if she danced naked? Americans view sex as being so taboo, cant talk/think about it or you are deemed a pervert. Everyone saw what a scandal the whole Clinton thing was. Is ONLY sex!! and in this case not even that! Lighten up!
PhoenixGirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 09:23 PM   #7
snakemann
First 1000 Member

Yes perhaps, but everytime said Deputy had to testify in court that tape is subject to be allowed in court. Defense attornies love to assasinate the character of police to help their clients cause. Now can you imagine a jury with older retirees (which are very common in that area) seeing the accusing Deputy dancing naked on a sex video. I don't think that would be advantagous to the prosecution.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:20 PM   #8
JK_DILLA
First 1000 Member

America is one of the most prudent countries, and it goes back a long way. Aside from columbus and the vikings, who really settled down in america... people looking for religous freedom.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:49 PM   #9
Grafixx01
First 1000 Member

Send a message via ICQ to Grafixx01 Send a message via AIM to Grafixx01 Send a message via MSN to Grafixx01
I think we are very taboo about sex. But whatever, can't change the thinking of the entire nation.

However, I used to know this girl from New York who had a house in France, she told me that in France women don't get raped like here in the states. It's usually guys that get raped by like four or five girls.
Grafixx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 12:23 AM   #10
Gas Man
V-Twin Moddin

Motorcycle: 2009 Street Classic
is the world coming to!

Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:

is me till the
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 12:24 PM   #11
Ace
First 1000 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGirlie
I think this is sad.

So what if she danced naked? Americans view sex as being so taboo, cant talk/think about it or you are deemed a pervert. Everyone saw what a scandal the whole Clinton thing was. Is ONLY sex!! and in this case not even that! Lighten up!

in Europe and many other countries this would not be a big deal. WHat someone chooses to do in their personal time is their choice. Be one thing if she was in Sherrif uniform stripping, but who cares?
Old 05-22-2005, 05:22 PM   #12
Gas Man
V-Twin Moddin

Motorcycle: 2009 Street Classic
I CARE!! As in I would love to see that! Especially if she looks like one of these!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	officersexy.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	3225   Click image for larger version

Name:	pdblue.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	3226   Click image for larger version

Name:	spreadem-s.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	3227  

Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:

is me till the
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 06:00 PM   #13
Darksyde
First 1000 Member

Send a message via AIM to Darksyde Send a message via MSN to Darksyde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafixx01
However, I used to know this girl from New York who had a house in France, she told me that in France women don't get raped like here in the states. It's usually guys that get raped by like four or five girls.
yikes

Late

Darksyde
Old 05-23-2005, 08:29 AM   #14
bumblebee
Banned

When you hold any public or professional job, like a L.E.O., Doctor, CPA, nurse, bus driver, etc., you are under scrutiny 24/7. Anything you do in your personal life will affect your professional life. Most professions have a moral terpitude clause in their employment contracts. I believe dancing naked in public, even in Key West's fantasy fest, would qualify. I been on this soapbox before, so before they get the tranq gun out...OH...Too late
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums > Off Topic > General Off Topic