Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

• Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Xl Feb. 5, 2006, Detroit

8K views 147 replies 19 participants last post by  JK_DILLA 
#1 ·
Ok so the preseason is under way and you have watched bits and pieces of games. Time to prognosticate who the Superbowl Champs of 2006 are going to be.

#6 ·
In October of 2000 while training for my first job in New York I made a bet with the CEO of the company. He attempted to mock the Lions, saying they would never be good. I bet him that by 2006 when the Bowl was in Detroit the Lions would at minimum make playoffs, and actually I said be division champs. So I stand by that 60/1 bet. When it comes through the CEO of a major company in Rochester, New York will be receiving a message from yours truely! LOL

#7 ·
I could honestly care WHO actually goes to the super bowl.....who really watches the game anyways.....its a time to get together get drunk....eat some wings....and watch commericals!!!

let's just hope this year's half time show is better then last years....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING with Paul McCartney....other then trying to play it safe because of the flashing boob from Janet Jackson.....you so know that was planned! I dont care what anyone says...its was planned for it to fall out!!!!

#8 ·
hooters_on_two_wheel said:
I could honestly care WHO actually goes to the super bowl.....who really watches the game anyways.....its a time to get together get drunk....eat some wings....and watch commericals!!!

let's just hope this year's half time show is better then last years....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING with Paul McCartney....other then trying to play it safe because of the flashing boob from Janet Jackson.....you so know that was planned! I dont care what anyone says...its was planned for it to fall out!!!!

I hear this year a possible duet with Yanni and Kenny G, plan "B" is John Tesh! :lol:
I did see a General Motors commercial that is in hte workings for the Super Bowl, its actually pretty good, if they end up using it.

#10 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
I'm with Ace! Detroit Lions have the best receiver core of any team in the NFL! They will be winning the Superbowl this year, thank you very much :D

Hells yeah my brother! Mr. Rogers is in the neighborhood!

oops, I mean this Mr. Rogers!

#15 ·
2FURYUS said:
Tried to get tickets for a couple different Charger games (go every yr to at least one game) and they are damn near all sold out for the season. (Only nose bleed seats left for a few games.) :cursin:
It's hard to get tickets when a team is hot, or getting hot. We had season tickets when I lived there in 87, as well as season tickets for the Padres. It was fun going, but they both were the bottom of the barrel at the time. lol

#17 ·
Pigface1 said:
It's hard to get tickets when a team is hot, or getting hot. We had season tickets when I lived there in 87, as well as season tickets for the Padres. It was fun going, but they both were the bottom of the barrel at the time. lol
True dat....we're gonna try and plan earlier next yr....

I can't believe I'm saying that when this season hasn't even started. :lol:

#18 ·
Ace said:

charles rodgers is a punk beotch.. he is so weak.. he will be hurt again first game.. he went to a weak college - MSU.. big joke just like the lions.. they could have the best players in the world and still suck.. F*** the Lions.. Go Raiders..

Now here is a thread with some substance..

#20 ·
Ace said:

I think you both better pass that crack pipe your smoking cuz it must be some pretty good stuff to come up w/ a line about the Lions and the SB in the same breath!!!

:lol: :lol:

#21 ·
bumblebee said:
Geez...N4S hasn't posted in a month...But you post a thread about football, mention the Steelers anywhere in it, and here he is waving that yellow and black towel... :lol: Good to see you back, Matt!
Hey Im here, I still post up, just not quite the post whore I was before. :dthumb: Comon bee, did you really think I could do a day without reading your posts, MP's rants, and Gas mans constant avatar changing :lol:

#23 ·
"What we call "post whoring" can easily get out of hand. Legitimate threads may often be hijacked for the sake of a small group of people to carry on a converation already occurring in one or more other threads

We often have threads to "blog" or talk about whatever you want in Off topic. Keep it there. please do not change the topic of a thread with meaningless "post whoring"."

So back to Football talk........................
Is Randy Moss going to have any positive impact with Oakland, or leaving Minn the downfall of the once "great"? I head Oakland has some good Weed!

#25 ·
Gas Man said:
Hey you like my avatar... Gina = good :yum: :drool:
quit jacking my football thread or i will come up there and smack you boi..

Randy Moss in Oakland.. hmm.. Too bad their QB sucks and will never get it down the field to old Randy.. I say no positive impact on Oakland but definately the end of Randy's career for sure..

#26 ·
Ace said:
I hear this year a possible duet with Yanni and Kenny G, plan "B" is John Tesh! :lol:
I did see a General Motors commercial that is in hte workings for the Super Bowl, its actually pretty good, if they end up using it.
:skep: you are SOOOOOOOO not right!!!! :lol: no wonder I like you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.