Two Wheel Forums banner

which is the sweeter mod...

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  over200 
#1 ·
what do you guys and gals think is more attractive: single-sided swingarm or the stretched fat rear tire kit? i myself would love to get the single-sided swingarm on my bike. it's HOT! how does that affect the bike's handling? :dthumb:

#6 ·
Gas Man said:
SSS!! All the way... maintane the performence while adding major cool factor!!!

Why... you thinkin about a big mod to the Kaw?
only in my dreams right now. i don't even want to know how much that would cost. but if i ever do come into $$$, you bet i'd do it!

#20 ·
I can get you race application for around 2200 bucks. No chrome or color that’s up to you to do but powder coating is cheap. If you want the guys email pm me. I’m not to give out for public. The company is located in Michigan and does lighten frames, swing arms, wheels and straightening of all of the above as well.

Racers need not ask for the email because it’s my little secret

#21 ·
twisty said:
I can get you race application for around 2200 bucks. No chrome or color that’s up to you to do but powder coating is cheap. If you want the guys email pm me. I’m not to give out for public. The company is located in Michigan and does lighten frames, swing arms, wheels and straightening of all of the above as well.

Racers need not ask for the email because it’s my little secret
thanks twisty! i'll keep that in my head for future reference. right now, even $2200 is more than i got. but there's always tomorrow...

#23 ·
jeeps84 said:
It depends on what you want out of it in the end.
If looks is all you want. The Fat rear is cool.
If you want to maintain performance and add custom look. Go for the single side Swing Arm.
The fat rear is nice as well as the SSS......unfortunally in order for me to get a larger, larger rear tire, I would have to change my swingarm. :disapp:

#25 ·
itgirl25 said:
did a little researching...found SSS for a hayabusa for the low price of $7849 :yikes: ! i had no idea that would cost as much as my bike did! boy, it looks good though...

see it here...
www.18889chrome.com
itgirl....That price is for the whole setup, not just a swingarm. There's actually allot of engineering involved. It has counter shaft sprockets and the wheels are included too! You do get allot for the 8,000!
It's not my style but in person it is the sweetest setup!:dthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.