Today was a Buelltiful day! - Page 2 - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,420
Freakin bad ass congratulations I am officially jealous....
byron12 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Banned
 
trock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The fix
Posts: 2,149
Send a message via MSN to trock
Quote:
Originally Posted by trock View Post
Amazing bike. I imagine you will love it. And that was a long a** story without even having pics in the original post. I can't wait to see more tomorrow.
Ok. It is tomorrow, I am inpatient, and I don't see pics yet. You better be out riding it if you aren't on here. Or maybe at church seeing that it is sunday morning.
trock is offline  
post #23 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:00 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 64
way to friggin go man, nice bike! the break in process does seem to take forever. as for the grips i tossed the stock fockers for the buell 'traction' grips i picked up at the dealer for $16

oh and you can always check out www.sporttwin.com for lots of buell info if you aint on there already
Bluebolt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:16 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
congrats on the purchase of a completely mediocre riding machine. Im sure its everything you wanted
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #25 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trock View Post
Ok. It is tomorrow, I am inpatient, and I don't see pics yet. You better be out riding it if you aren't on here. Or maybe at church seeing that it is sunday morning.
Weather forcast for Ohio today... Chitty... So I am not going to clean the bike... I am going to ride it!!! I am outta here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebolt View Post
way to friggin go man, nice bike! the break in process does seem to take forever. as for the grips i tossed the stock fockers for the buell 'traction' grips i picked up at the dealer for $16

oh and you can always check out www.sporttwin.com for lots of buell info if you aint on there already
I have heard good things about the traction grips, though the look does not impress me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
congrats on the purchase of a completely mediocre riding machine. Im sure its everything you wanted
Har, har...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #26 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Banned
 
trock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The fix
Posts: 2,149
Send a message via MSN to trock
Well how was the ride? Everything you expected and more?
trock is offline  
post #27 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by trock View Post
Well how was the ride? Everything you expected and more?
YES!!!

Wow... 257 miles, 100+ of which were in the rain... Really got used to the way the bike feels and everything is very comfortable now... Lefts are gettin' low and rights are gettin' lower...

Bike is absolutely filthy though... To the point of utter disgust on my part... I took off the stickers and the reflectors off the forks... Thinkin' about taking off the passenger pegs tonight as well... Already purchased frame pucks and front/rear axle sliders... Left mirror came loose today, tightened her back down... Everything else has been money!!!
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #28 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 10:26 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
YES!!!

Wow... 257 miles, 100+ of which were in the rain... Really got used to the way the bike feels and everything is very comfortable now... Lefts are gettin' low and rights are gettin' lower...

Bike is absolutely filthy though... To the point of utter disgust on my part... I took off the stickers and the reflectors off the forks... Thinkin' about taking off the passenger pegs tonight as well... Already purchased frame pucks and front/rear axle sliders... Left mirror came loose today, tightened her back down... Everything else has been money!!!
Damn you. I want one. NOW! This thread is not helping me.



marko138 is offline  
post #29 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:41 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,237
Cograts Bike looks great.
fpzx10 is offline  
post #30 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:44 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
where the FLUCK are those pics!?!?!
Crazy250 is offline  
post #31 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 12:37 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 852
congrats nice bike and great story even though it was long reminds me of some of the stuff in motorcyclist nway have fun
Carolina is offline  
post #32 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
congrats d00d n yea WTF r the pix lol
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #33 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 05:21 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 124
Grats on the purchase, should have bought a Firebolt though
Arsyx is offline  
post #34 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 05:32 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsyx View Post
Grats on the purchase, should have bought a Firebolt though
F$&King right.



marko138 is offline  
post #35 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 05:56 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 124
Oh by the way Psycho, you're going to need a new banner for your signature!
Arsyx is offline  
post #36 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Low
First 1000 Member
 
Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Never Ending Season H-Town
Posts: 3,082
Send a message via AIM to Low
We're happy for ya.... can you tell??

Now clean that bad Puppy up and post up some more pics...
Low is offline  
post #37 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:13 AM
TWF Champion
 
Phenix_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SouthWest, PA
Posts: 3,230
Send a message via AIM to Phenix_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsyx View Post
Grats on the purchase, should have bought a Firebolt though
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
F$&King right.
'Bolts are better

Check This: Hot New Artist Sailing up the charts!

'07 Ninja 650R Candy Plasma Blue
Got Gear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
All riders take risks- what you wear usually reflects your respect for the bike and general knowledge of riding.
Phenix_Rider is offline  
post #38 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy250 View Post
where the FLUCK are those pics!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgod View Post
congrats d00d n yea WTF r the pix lol
Yeah yeah yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsyx View Post
Grats on the purchase, should have bought a Firebolt though
If they had a Firebolt Long I may have considered it... I have always liked the Lightnings over the Firebolts though... More angry IMHO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
F$&King right.
You're just pissed that you don't have one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsyx View Post
Oh by the way Psycho, you're going to need a new banner for your signature!
Yeah I know... I got Photoshop recently (albeit a very old version) so it will be one of my first missions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low View Post
We're happy for ya.... can you tell??

Now clean that bad Puppy up and post up some more pics...

Patience... I just woke up... Have to a little more so I can work up a nice deuce, then I am going to Lowes for a new nozzle sprayer thingy (mine broke last time I used it) and pics will be up after... I am guessing noon'ish EST.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #39 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:21 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
You're killin me smalls, I think pictures are a good way to start off the day post whoring, besides...most of us can't read anyway, so


Oh yea, congrats on the bike!!
devilstonic is offline  
post #40 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
You're killin me smalls, I think pictures are a good way to start off the day post whoring, besides...most of us can't read anyway, so


Oh yea, congrats on the bike!!


I am about two posts and a half a fart away from hittin' the can... And so it begins.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome