Two Wheel Forums banner

World Superbike tomorrow

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  JK_DILLA 
#1 ·
....well atleast its on Speed Channel tomorrow, i accidentally saw the results today so its kinda spoiled but in still watching tomorrow. AMA and MotoGP are right around the corner. :buds: :clap:

#2 ·
:mc1: Rossi in a cake-walk in MotoGP, though I'm pulling for Edwards and Hayden. :us: Mladin will have to fall off to not win again, so that leaves me with Tommy Hayden and his sweet green machine to root for. :D

But I agree, glad racing season is around the corner! :cheers:

#3 ·
i think Rossi, but not without a fight. The Ducatis should be good this year, and id like Shinya Nakano to end up in the top five in championship points. And as always, GO COLIN!

I hope Spies challenges Mladin for for the AMA. But i can see Hodgson making a real run now that he has another year on AMA tracks.

#4 ·
I think Spies is great, but will he always be the "little pup" to Mladin's "alpha male"? When Mladin gets a fire goin' seems like he can put an easy half-a-lap-gap on the rest, STILL! Hell, I think I remember him kicking around GP like back when Kocinski was floggin' the old Cagiva! :bthorse:

Hodgson seems to run hot and cold, but he's got skills for sure. How fast/reliable will the bikes be this year? Up against the mighty GSXR? No chance.

SBK? Hell, I don't know...is Pier-Francesco Chili still on two wheels? :rofl3:

#5 ·
race 1
1 James Toseland Winston Ten Kate Honda Honda CBR 1000RR
2 Troy Bayliss Ducati Xerox Team Ducati 999F06
3 Andrew Pitt Yamaha Motor Italia WSB Team Yamaha YZF R1

race 2
1 Troy Corser Team Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra Suzuki GSXR1000 K6
2 Troy Bayliss Ducati Xerox Team Ducati 999F06
3 Noriyuki Haga Yamaha Motor Italia WSB Team Yamaha YZF R1

once the yamahas can get things together for a whole race, i think they will be a hand full for everyone else.

#9 ·
ebbs15 said:
that doesn't make me feel any better though :lol:
wonder if they'll have a replay... or if my friend recorded it...:scratch:
what ever happend to all this cable on demand stuff! :lol:

#10 ·
Haga was amazing on the brakes in the first race...until the last lap when when he low-sided diving under the leader, took 'em both out. Toseland picked up the scraps.
Second race I didn't watch 'cause I was so pissed at Haga. And I couldn't take the TV announcers' annoying British-accented screaming whenever something minor happened, or their incessant pimping of those fabulous Brit riders, back in like 13th or whatever...

#11 ·
MOTV8 said:
Haga was amazing on the brakes in the first race...until the last lap when when he low-sided diving under the leader, took 'em both out. Toseland picked up the scraps.
Second race I didn't watch 'cause I was so pissed at Haga. And I couldn't take the TV announcers' annoying British-accented screaming whenever something minor happened, or their incessant pimping of those fabulous Brit riders, back in like 13th or whatever...
you can mute you tv right? :lol: but yeah I know what you mean... I wihed they'd just shut the hell up and let me hear the bikes :drool:

#13 ·
MOTV8 said:
I agree, Totally annoying......

When they should have been pimping all the AUSSIE Riders up the front.
:dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.