1) After a crash the first thing you ask is" did someone get that on tape".
2) Your living room dubs as winter storage and a repair facility.
3) You have a weekly budget for cycle repairs.
4) Your idea of perfect plastics means that some of the tabs are still there.
5) The people at Joann Fabrics know you by name.
6) You would rather ride then get laid (well maybe not, but close)
7) You have a million parts bikes but only one bike that barley runs
8) To you laying your bike down means parking it
9) You live by 3 letters, F.T.P.
10) Your idea of a perfect bike is one that has already been wrecked
11) A truck has to follow you "just in case"
12) You have a ticket collection you are proud to display
13) Your idea of a new tire is one that dosent have cords showing
(Thank you to MrBodyDrop for this!)
14) If you post pics of your crashes and broken bonds