What is the best streetfighter headlight - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
Chicken Strip
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 98
What is the best streetfighter headlight

Hey guys im loosing the upper and lower fairings on my 600f3 and am going to put on a streetfighter headlight and maybe a cage. But my question is about the headlight. What headlight will give me the best lighting for night time riding becuause I will still be riding my bike daily and i dont want to have riding at night be dangerous. Also what is the best website to be looking for these products?


Kevin
pulser9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser9 View Post
Hey guys im loosing the upper and lower fairings on my 600f3 and am going to put on a streetfighter headlight and maybe a cage. But my question is about the headlight. What headlight will give me the best lighting for night time riding becuause I will still be riding my bike daily and i dont want to have riding at night be dangerous. Also what is the best website to be looking for these products?


Kevin
Auto fog lights are a popular option... cheap, readily available, but might not be the best light source... unless of course you bought a set of fog lights AND driving lights...

From what I have heard/read the off the shelf 'streetfighter' specific aftermarket ones are pretty worthless...

Otherwise, I'd pick something from another bike... The big naked Beemer has some cool headlights:
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
barrow OSP's hes not using them atm j/k hows you bike goin anyhow? mine is ridable now but will replacement parts be in the next few days.
PlayfulGod is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
barrow OSP's hes not using them atm j/k hows you bike goin anyhow? mine is ridable now but will replacement parts be in the next few days.
Waiting...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Tank Slapper
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 212


Me likey..
Shags71 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Knee Dragger
 
GearGrabinGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Carbondale, IL
Posts: 478
Send a message via AIM to GearGrabinGuy
definatly go to an auto parts store and pick up a cheap set of foglights. And mount them on how ever you want. zip ties are a common method. lol

2002 ZX6R, Shark Skinz, custom paint, Ignition advance plate, Shift kit, Yoshimura TRS Full race with Duplex header, K&N, 14/40 gear and sprocket, Ivans jet kit and Dyno tune for 103hp at the wheel. 110hp with 110 octane!
GearGrabinGuy is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Learning To Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Auto fog lights are a popular option... cheap, readily available, but might not be the best light source... unless of course you bought a set of fog lights AND driving lights...

From what I have heard/read the off the shelf 'streetfighter' specific aftermarket ones are pretty worthless...

Otherwise, I'd pick something from another bike... The big naked Beemer has some cool headlights:
Yeah they got some decent deals
bimmer4life2009 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome