Two Wheel Forums banner

675 & Triumph / Arrow Ti exhaust

7K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
The owner of my local Triumph dealer (also sells Duc & Victory) picked up a red 675 for himself. Today, they installed the Ti system on it. From header to muffler, it is feather weight, I heard a 12lb. savings vs. OE. It sounds awesome and very distinctive.

The tech & the owner took it out for a test ride (Group 3 riders.) The owner has been in the bike biz for 30 years, 6 years as a dealer. He came back after the 1st test ride w/ the full system and said that the bike performed like a lightweight liter bike.

The bike also had some CF stuff on it: front fender, hugger, heel guards. Apparently Triumph is manufacturing these pieces, and Arrow is mfg. the Ti system for Triumph.

A double digit weight loss and a double digit hp gain from swapping out the full exhaust system sounds like a winner modification to me!

#5 ·
Full Ti system

jeeps84 said:
Isn't the factory system Ti.? :scratch:
No, I've lifted the OEM header that was off the bike, and it's stainless, or some other metal, not Ti. The full Ti system from header to muffler sees to weigh is waaaaay lighter than just the OEM header.

I've been told that there's double-digit weight loss and double-digit horsepower gain with this Ti system.

Yesterday at my dealer's Open House, I test rode a stock 675. It's a fun bike that has light steering and good power. The exhaust note is unique and fun to ride on the top end.

The shop owner has his own 675 set up with CF pieces and the full Ti system. That full system really makes the motor sound awesome, very unique tone and with the weight loss & hp gain, it's said to feel like a lightweight literbike, but I've yet to get any seat time on that one.

#10 ·
ne1469 said:
:nopicsbs:
The Triumph / Arrow Ti full system isn't that pretty to look at. A knowledgeable viewer will note the wider diameter pipes vs. OEM. The Ti can is just a can with single outlet under the rear fender, not stylistically impressive.

However, fire up the motor and wick up the throttle, the tone let's everyone know that there's a new kid on the middleweight block.

#11 ·
Never Bored said:
The Triumph / Arrow Ti full system isn't that pretty to look at. A knowledgeable viewer will note the wider diameter pipes vs. OEM. The Ti can is just a can with single outlet under the rear fender, not stylistically impressive.

However, fire up the motor and wick up the throttle, the tone let's everyone know that there's a new kid on the middleweight block.

:drool:

#14 ·
Never Bored said:

:nopicsbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.