Barely There "Jeanious" - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Barely There "Jeanious"

I'm not sure how long these have been out, but this is the first time I've run across them, so I had to share the news....

Barely There (as in the really lightweight, soft microfiber panties and bras) has a line of panties called "Jeanious"... thongs, bikinis and hipsters (and I think there were boyshorts as well).

They're SO soft, come in microfiber, and microfiber w/satin, in a TON of cute colors (plus the normal black, white and nude). They're super lowrise with really soft waistbands, so they should be really comfy.

http://www.barelythere.com/landing.asp?cid=2&sid=2&id=7

(and for you GUYS who are wondering " is she posting about panties?" because we girls are all too familiar with finding panties that don't peek above our riding pants/jeans, and are comfortable for long rides.... Yeah, yeah, I'm spoilin' ya'lls fun, since you LIKE the thong-peek, but I gotta look out for the girls. )
neebelung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 03:18 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Well, be sure to look out for us guys by posting pics of you modeling in them.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 04:15 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Well, be sure to look out for us guys by posting pics of you modeling in them.
Uhhh, I looked at the web site......
1BadCBR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 04:22 PM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,082
i like the microfiber panties on the market, no panty lines. those look like they'd be a good addition to my wardrobe.

it's one thing to have a little panty peek out of the top of our jeans, but there's no excuse for the full-on 'whale tail' i see on some of these PYT's walking around.
itgirl25 is offline  
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 04:31 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl25 View Post
... but there's no excuse for the full-on 'whale tail' i see on some of these PYT's walking around.
What I hate is the "whale tail" on the actual whales. Seriously, there oughta be a law.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 04:51 PM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,082
the ones that need to cover up rarely do. where do they get their self-confidence? or don't they own mirrors?
itgirl25 is offline  
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl25 View Post
the ones that need to cover up rarely do. where do they get their self-confidence? or don't they own mirrors?
I don't think it's about self-confidence in those cases... I think it's about either being totally delusional, or just having ill-fitting pants on.
neebelung is offline  
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadCBR View Post
Uhhh, I looked at the web site......
Confession time: Ladies undergarments fall into two categories.... "decorative" (i.e. most anything from Victoria's Secret, Frederick's, La Perla, and those nice little lingerie shops that lurk in most any upscale shopping district) and "functional" (these are the items we wear for our own comfort and/or support)

Occasionally an item will straddle the fence and be both decorative AND functional... but this item is about as rare and elusive as the Unicorn or the Pegasus.
neebelung is offline  
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 10:30 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Nice
nails is offline  
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 01:53 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Confession time: Ladies undergarments fall into two categories.... "decorative" (i.e. most anything from Victoria's Secret, Frederick's, La Perla, and those nice little lingerie shops that lurk in most any upscale shopping district) and "functional" (these are the items we wear for our own comfort and/or support)

Occasionally an item will straddle the fence and be both decorative AND functional... but this item is about as rare and elusive as the Unicorn or the Pegasus.
Thanks for clearing that up......

Quote:
Originally Posted by nails View Post
Nice
and don't be a stranger ya hear.....
1BadCBR is offline  
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:36 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,210
Nice! I've been into the low-rise hipsters lately. (Thier hipsters look a bit high waisted for me). The Gap low-rise hipsters are great and just found some from Maidenform which I LOVE - the Low Rise Boyshort - their so comfy and don't rise up past the jean line.
http://maidenform.com/catalog/thumbn...ryId=2&index=0
Pippi is offline  
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippi View Post
Nice! I've been into the low-rise hipsters lately. (Thier hipsters look a bit high waisted for me). The Gap low-rise hipsters are great and just found some from Maidenform which I LOVE - the Low Rise Boyshort - their so comfy and don't rise up past the jean line.
http://maidenform.com/catalog/thumbn...ryId=2&index=0
OHH!! I like the little low-rise boyshort.... thanks for the heads up!!
neebelung is offline  
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:42 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
OHH!! I like the little low-rise boyshort.... thanks for the heads up!!
NP! Pretty decently priced too, I just got 3/$13 at Kohls.
Pippi is offline  
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippi View Post
NP! Pretty decently priced too, I just got 3/$13 at Kohls.
I just got the Barely Theres 3/$12 at Kohl's (half off! )
neebelung is offline  
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 02:54 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
I just got the Barely Theres 3/$12 at Kohl's (half off! )
Hehehehehehe
Pippi is offline  
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Rae
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,213
mmm, those look really comfy...gotta look into some of those...i need functional and comfy more than I need decorative...and somehow a thong just isnt the most comfy thing in the world on those 14 hour days...
Rae is offline  
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRR View Post
mmm, those look really comfy...gotta look into some of those...i need functional and comfy more than I need decorative...and somehow a thong just isnt the most comfy thing in the world on those 14 hour days...
I disagree... the RIGHT thong (i.e. soft fabric, seamless, etc...) it the most comfy thing in the world for me most of the time. (but those are different than the "decorative" ones... )
neebelung is offline  
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Rae
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
I disagree... the RIGHT thong (i.e. soft fabric, seamless, etc...) it the most comfy thing in the world for me most of the time. (but those are different than the "decorative" ones... )
that must be my problem then, mine are more the "decorative" than the functional... but i dont like anything really binding and constricting...i am a huge fan of the low rise bikini cut more than anything else...
Rae is offline  
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRR View Post
that must be my problem then, mine are more the "decorative" than the functional... but i dont like anything really binding and constricting...i am a huge fan of the low rise bikini cut more than anything else...
See, those tend to wedge themselves where the sun don't shine on me, so I stick to either thongs/g-strings, or boyshorts (all lowrise... no gramma panties allowed!)
neebelung is offline  
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
This thread is
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome