Two Wheel Forums banner

Do you prefer to ride during the day or at night?

• I prefer the day

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • I prefer the night

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • I don't care, I ride in either

Votes: 37 48.7%

Do you prefer to ride during the day or at night?

7K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  billlang675 
#1 ·
Sure, your visibility is greater during the day, but there is a lot less traffic at night.

Which is your preference?

#3 ·
bumblebee said:
I really like the hours of 4 to 7 am...the sunrises are beautiful, especially over the water...the temps are cool and the cagers are still tucked away under their covers...:dthumb:
You said it all right there. I like my light but it dont have to be high noon. Late afternoon or early morning will do it for me.:dthumb:

#10 ·
Either or....

When I first started riding on the street, we rode at night. Stayed within a few miles of home, roads I was familiar with, but little traffic to contend with at night.

Progressively we worked up to riding during the day, and now I don't fret about traffic in the least.

Both have their merits... being summertime in Florida, night riding is more pleasant as far as temperatures, but then there are few things as beautiful as riding out over long, low bridge, overlooking the Atlantic, with the sun sparkling off of it. :dthumb:

#13 ·
Ryd...your bike sounds different at night? :scratch: Like WHOA! :willy:

I just rode into work at night... its cool. I like the way my LED tag light lights up my rear wheel... my vertical tag is mounted so that the light is aimed towards the bike... hence lighting up my real wheel... looks way sick at night rolling with these hyper white LED's hittin the polished rear rim with all that dish of the 250!! :dthumb:

#16 ·
Gas Man said:
Ryd...your bike sounds different at night? :scratch: Like WHOA! :willy:

I just rode into work at night... its cool. I like the way my LED tag light lights up my rear wheel... my vertical tag is mounted so that the light is aimed towards the bike... hence lighting up my real wheel... looks way sick at night rolling with these hyper white LED's hittin the polished rear rim with all that dish of the 250!! :dthumb:
Cmon G-man, it's not that is sounds different than in the day. It sounds that much better at night when it's calm, very little too no traffic or you're the only one on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.