Two Wheel Forums banner

He loves my side...

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
...of the bed.

#9 ·
:lol: he's adorable, I love kitties, i HAD 7, now i have 3, they are my babies...they always sleep with me when they are allowed to sleep in the bedroom but we had to ban them cuz they would get mad at hubby and pee on his side of the bed!!! I just bought a new mattress so they arent allowed in anymore :cry:

#10 ·
DLITALIEN said:
I'm not suppose to have any pets here. A dog has to be walked. I could get caught. Plus I hate dogs anyway.
dont sweat it, we had a teeny apartment with no pets allowed and we had 2 cats and a 75 lb collie!! we had to walk him at 3 in the morning so we didnt get busted!!! :lol: looong story on that one...

#18 ·
HAhaha.a... Nice DLIT... I think cats help you understand women. The more you ignore them, the more they want you. The more attention you give them, the less they want you... interesting :)

I got 3 cats. 2 hemmingway's (they got thumbs, and know how to use them, as well as about 10 extra nails each)

and a 20 pound black cat.... hes called 'Rilla

#19 ·
Gr1n1n said:
HAhaha.a... Nice DLIT... I think cats help you understand women. The more you ignore them, the more they want you. The more attention you give them, the less they want you... interesting :)

I got 3 cats. 2 hemmingway's (they got thumbs, and know how to use them, as well as about 10 extra nails each)

and a 20 pound black cat.... hes called 'Rilla
He finally got up. post sme pics of your cats, yo. How's the last couple nights been for ya?

#21 ·
Awesome pics DL.

I have 2 cats and love em. I also got my parents dog... it sucks. Dogs are such a pain! Piles all over the back yard, letting them out, attention hogs... just a pain.

G1n...I approved your pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.