Two Wheel Forums banner

sun glasses.

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
ok, i need some sunglasses for under my helmit. and before some of you say it, i know there are dark shields for my helmit, but with my schedule, there is always one time where i am riding in the dark. so, does anyone have suggestions for a reletively cheap pair that seem to fit nicely under a helmit?

#2 ·
griffter911 said:
ok, i need some sunglasses for under my helmit. and before some of you say it, i know there are dark shields for my helmit, but with my schedule, there is always one time where i am riding in the dark. so, does anyone have suggestions for a reletively cheap pair that seem to fit nicely under a helmit?
Look at wiley x, there rather cheap and come in loads of tints
LINK

#3 ·
i heard of some brand that is made esp for bike riders and the lenses are damn near bullit proof, but i cant think of the name, next time im in keywest ill stop by their shop and get some info on them

#7 ·
I always want to wear sunglasses when I ride, but I simply can't. I always have to have dark shades on during bright light due to sensitive eyes...however when I put on sunglasses under my helmet the pressure on my sinuses is so painful and gives me a headache. Also when I'm above a buck 50 it gets even worse.

#9 ·
I usually look for the little cart at the mall with the guy selling 3 pairs for $10 that way if they get scratched or I drop them I dont give a $hit..... I do have one good pair that I wont use for riding...

I thought about the oakley's with the built in mp3 player so I can have shades and tunes...

DOES ANYONE RIDE WITH THESE IF SO PM ME ON HOW THEY ARE..

http://oakley.com/o/o2794d/?promoti...cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=search&cm_ite=oakley mp3

sorry to hijack your thread:jacked:

#11 ·
griffter911 said:
its ok, thanx for the input. and here is my:2cents: ... you shouldn't listen to music and ride. :cheers:

here's your change... :2cents:

if you can keep it so you can still hear the traffic there is no problem with tunes when riding in my opinion. when you are in your car do your drive with the windows down and radio off in the winter so you can hear the traffic...

then again hawaii in the winter is probably still nice huh....

#13 ·
griffter911 said:
i guess i see your point. i hope you didn't take me as snobbish on that. and the winter(rainy season) here is very wet and anti motorcycly (is that a word?)

no way man everyone is entitled to there own opinion......................................................................

even ifthey are wrong ... just kidding man... I am against people thumping car stereos that I can hear over my engine with a helmet on and they are four cars behind me... now that's unsafe..

#15 ·
this is what i did years ago. buy a cheap pair of plastic framed sunglasses and cut the ear ends off. they will easily fit into the helmet this way. i need to do this again because i get off work late in the evenings. but the weird thing is, i'm starting to get used to riding with a shaded visor at night.

-a|ex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.