Two Wheel Forums banner

my euro signals (finally!!)

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  marko138 
#1 ·
finally got my euro signals put in. i really like 'em! sorry for the not-so-good pics. it was tough getting one while they were flashing, since i wired them for turn signal use only (not running lights). i like the additional sense of security they provide me, along with my flush mounts. whadd'ya think?

#6 ·
R1up0n1 said:
Looks good!:dthumb: Where'd you get em?
i got 'em from www.fendereliminators.net. :dthumb: they cost about $50. their online store is down right now. it was when i ordered these too. i actually had to do it the old fashioned way and call my order in personally. :lol:

#7 ·
itgirl25 said:
i got 'em from www.fendereliminators.net. :dthumb: they cost about $50. their online store is down right now. it was when i ordered these too. i actually had to do it the old fashioned way and call my order in personally. :lol:
Cool! I'll have to check it out. When I ordered my Leo Vince SBK exhaust I called it in also...I was trying to get them to give me a deal...but they had it so low already they couldn't drop it any more. I still tried tho. Sometimes when you call ya can swipe a better deal tho.

#12 ·
thanks for the kind words, everyone. they are brighter at night, i know they don't look it during the day, which is why i am still using the flush mounts as well. i wouldn't trust just using those alone. but i do like the visibilty from the front that they provide. any little bit helps. :dthumb:

#17 ·
Chappy_GT said:
The mod looks great, itgirl! :dthumb:

As for the rest of your bike...........I love it! Very nice, indeed! :drool: :cheers: Is that stock paint?
yup, that's stock paint. i am really happy with the color, so i won't ever change it. it is understated elegance, nothing too flashy or bold.

i am still in the process of getting night shots of the lights, it rained last night so i didn't get the chance. perhaps tonight if the weather holds out.

#24 ·
Those lights sensuate the bike as you do to the world. I am not worthy to acheive a hug from someone so beutiful.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.