Two Wheel Forums banner

Just got it today

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  ShanMan14 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm new to this forum, but not riding sport bikes. Over the years I have had a Ninja 600, R6 and an R1 and a cruiser. I have always wanted a GSXR either 600 or 750, but the 750 has always been the one I wanted. Well, today after beating up the sales team at the local shop, I finally rode one home. It's a 2005 GSXR 750 Blue/Black. It's used, but used with only 1600 miles on it, owned by a female. It looks like it just came off the showroom floor. She added frame sliders which was a great addition that I didn't have to pay for. I rode it off the lot and there was no doubt it was the right thing to do. That bike fits me better than any of the other bikes..hands down. Once I figure out how to post pictures in here, I'll put them up. Anyhow, just wanted to drop in, introduce myself and say hi.

Keep the rubber side down
Ash

#3 ·
welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

#11 ·
DLITALIEN said:
Both new R6's. My 04 and my 06. I was all over both of 'em.
I keep mine clean enough...but not spotless. After I get the custom paint job then it will be kept spotless...just like I did with my SV.

#12 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the welcomes. Here goes on the pics...Nope not out cleaning it or riding it, just trying to explain to the wife why I needed to get another bike. Yep I believe in the old saying, It's easier to ask for forgivness than it is for PERMISSION.

#16 ·
Thanks, I'll check out that site. Is there any places in town that give discounts on gear and stuff to members of the site? My last R6 was red and so is most of my gear, now I will be looking at getting some black/blue stuff.

#17 ·
ash said:
Thanks, I'll check out that site. Is there any places in town that give discounts on gear and stuff to members of the site? My last R6 was red and so is most of my gear, now I will be looking at getting some black/blue stuff.
Nah, not that I know of. If you're military Cycle gear gives a 10% discount on stuff that's not on sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.