Two Wheel Forums banner

New Parts Unlimited Replica 999

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JK_DILLA 
#1 · (Edited)
im usually not worried about replica graphics on bikes, but something about the ducati replicas (Parts Unlimited, Xerox, Mulitstrada, Bostrom) are just beautiful. Feel free to buy me one, i'll allow it. 150 made and sold in North America only. MSRP 19,995, but with a limited amount, im sure they will sell for more than MSRP.

Cupertino, CA – Ducati North America celebrates competition in the AMA Superbike series with the announcement of a limited edition 2007 Ducati 999s Team USA edition.

The early release 2007 model Superbike was unveiled to the public on Ducati Island during the Red Bull USGP weekend, which was held at Laguna Seca Raceway. The Superbike will be limited in production to 150 units, and each one will bear the autographs of team racers Neil Hodgson and Ben Bostrom on the tail section.

Combining innovative technology and top-level components such as Ohlins suspension, the 999s Team USA edition continues the winning spirit shared by Ducati riders and racers throughout the world. The 999s Team USA edition is closely based on the race bikes used by the Bostrom brothers and Neil Hodgson during the 2005 and 2006 AMA Superbike seasons.

The 2007 Ducati 999s Team USA edition is powered by the 143 HP 999cc Testastretta motor and has a MSRP of $19,995. The motorcycle will be available for sale at Ducati dealers throughout North America beginning in August, 2006.

All Team USA edition 999s are built exclusively for the North American market. For more information, including detailed specifications, please visit: www.ducatiusa.com.

Founded in 1926, Ducati builds racing-inspired motorcycles characterized by unique engine features, innovative design, advanced engineering and overall technical excellence. The Company produces motorcycles in six market segments which vary in their technical and design features and intended customers: Superbike, Supersport, Monster, Sport Touring, Multistrada and the new SportClassic. The Company’s motorcycles are sold in more than 60 countries worldwide, with a primary focus in the Western European, Japan and North American markets. Ducati has won thirteen of the last fifteen World Superbike Championship titles and more individual victories than the competition put together. For more information about the Company, please visit our web site at www.ducatiusa.com.

See less See more
#4 ·
JK_DILLA said:
i hate to jack my own thread, but whats the deal with Arlen Ness leathers? They are all over MotoGP and WSBK, but have a low profile here in the states. Anyone know anything about them?
They're made by these guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.