Two Wheel Forums banner

HAHA poor kid

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
#11 ·
justpucky said:
Yeah, the first site is blocked at work, and the second site, I didnt' enter. Between the age verification and the site name. I decided NOT ON THE WORK COMPUTER.
Well I won't do the second site on my own PC... looks risky to my PC's health!

#13 ·
O the admins at the SVT place prob made it to where you gotta be a member to view the thread now. I'm not a member, but they locked the thread, and you can't register anymore either... damn. They had like 200 members and 1200 something guests viewing this thread last time I was reading it and I bet they just closed everything for traffic reasons.

Anyway, this kid basically accidentally posted the pictures from site number two instead of his stang pics. And theres 14 pages of ppl from around teh WORLD just ridin his gay ass and joking on him for pwning himself. Somewhere in there, someone made site 2. This is reaching forums all the way out in australia. Getting to like the proportions of that kid that got caught beating it a few months back on the SRT forums... not sure you guys got wind of that one here or not.

The thread is what makes it most funny...

#14 ·
DLITALIEN said:
Why does everyone use "pwned"?
It starts with a map designer for a Warcraft PC game making a mistake when creating a map and misspelling the word "own" as "pwn." That mistake was not realized before release of the game and it went out into geekdom where it was officially adopted by the geeks and used throughout the internet. Since then it has caught on in mainstream many years after it was first used among dorks everywhere. That is why.

#15 ·
Trip said:
It starts with a map designer for a Warcraft PC game making a mistake when creating a map and misspelling the word "own" as "pwn." That mistake was not realized before release of the game and it went out into geekdom where it was officially adopted by the geeks and used throughout the internet. Since then it has caught on in mainstream many years after it was first used among dorks everywhere. That is why.
THX for that useless piece of trivia on this other wise worthless thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.