10 Reasons I Love Riding
10. The first rev after start up.
9. Rainy day breeze thorugh my jacket
8. The rush of going a little faster
7. The looks from kids
6. "Me" time
5. Twisties Twisties Twisties
4. The boost in confidence
3. Riding to work
2. Looking through a freshly cleaned face shield
1. Two words - The Wave. The gesture of respect from one rider to another because you both know that that other rider is your brother or sister. The perverbial tip of the hat because as riders, all we have is each other, and if we are lucky we won't die old laying in our bed from age, but on two wheels in the twisties shaving down our pucks.