Fantasy Football Trash Talking Thread - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Fantasy Football Trash Talking Thread

Let it begin. The season starts tomorrow.



marko138 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 06:59 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,407
yep, i got three players on tomorrow. two from pitsburg. tomorrow you will all bow down to someone else besides me.
griffter911 is offline  
post #3 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffter911 View Post
yep, i got three players on tomorrow. two from pitsburg. tomorrow you will all bow down to someone else besides me.
Yeah, Me. Ron Mexico.



marko138 is offline  
post #4 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 07:02 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,407
i dont get it. why ron mexico. maybe i should have been john belgium.
griffter911 is offline  
post #5 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffter911 View Post
i dont get it. why ron mexico. maybe i should have been john belgium.
Google it fella. Ron Mexico was the name Micheal Vick used to allegedly do some shady activity. His alias if you will.



marko138 is offline  
post #6 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 07:08 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Google it fella. Ron Mexico was the name Micheal Vick used to allegedly do some shady activity. His alias if you will.
micheal vick did shady stuff? man im way behind the power curve
griffter911 is offline  
post #7 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:07 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffter911 View Post
micheal vick did shady stuff? man im way behind the power curve
You used to be able to buy Michael Vick jerseys with the name "Ron Mexico" on the back until the NFL banned them a few years ago.
Rider is offline  
post #8 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR_Z750s_rider View Post
You used to be able to buy Michael Vick jerseys with the name "Ron Mexico" on the back until the NFL banned them a few years ago.
thats funny
griffter911 is offline  
post #9 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
I have one guy playing in tomorrow's opener. That still might be enough to put JK away.



marko138 is offline  
post #10 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 01:43 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
I got no Thursday players, but that's ok I'll be ready to go Sunday.
06gsxr750 is offline  
post #11 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 09:50 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I have one guy playing in tomorrow's opener. That still might be enough to put JK away.
so confident are we Marko, sit a few starters then mr. confident pants. And looks like 99 is making a few smart moves...
JK_DILLA is offline  
post #12 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_DILLA View Post
so confident are we Marko, sit a few starters then mr. confident pants. And looks like 99 is making a few smart moves...
I'll sit the entire team and still pull out the win.



marko138 is offline  
post #13 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:58 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
ATTENTION:


If the owner of this team DeltaSt Fightin Okra does not come forward I will bench your entire team and lock it down until the league knows who you are.

You have until 5pm.



marko138 is offline  
post #14 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 06:35 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_DILLA View Post
so confident are we Marko, sit a few starters then mr. confident pants. And looks like 99 is making a few smart moves...
Im just making sure that I get through the first week unscathed.
99birdv6 is offline  
post #15 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 11:22 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99birdv6 View Post
Im just making sure that I get through the first week unscathed.
looking at the Pit/Mia game right now, i may not.

Chambers is not getting much.
JK_DILLA is offline  
post #16 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_DILLA View Post
looking at the Pit/Mia game right now, i may not.

Chambers is not getting much.
I got 4.5 outta Taylor. Not bad for a D guy.



marko138 is offline  
post #17 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 07:41 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I got 4.5 outta Taylor. Not bad for a D guy.
I got 10 pts oout of Zack Thomas. I was impressed.
99birdv6 is offline  
post #18 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 12:15 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,407
i think im doing pretty good. i got 22 points just from yesterday and i have like 10 guys playin on sunday
griffter911 is offline  
post #19 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99birdv6 View Post
I got 10 pts oout of Zack Thomas. I was impressed.
that is a huge game for Zach Thomas
06gsxr750 is offline  
post #20 of 599 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 03:33 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gsxr750 View Post
that is a huge game for Zach Thomas
I'm not sure where the comment "you don't seem to be playing" came from.. since i have made transactions on Yahoo! FF.. But I can't get to Yahoo from work, and I won't be home until sunday. So not to keep you waiting, but Kiss my Azz!
justpucky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome