T.o. O.d.? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
sdog30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 934
T.o. O.d.?

Saw this article this morning about Terrel Owens trying to kill himself last night with perscripton pills. Sounds like he's bi-polar to me. Never a big TO fan, but still kind of sad to see.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...tried_suicide/
sdog30 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:23 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Yep its posted on the front page of ESPN too.
Rider is offline  
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdog30 View Post
Saw this article this morning about Terrel Owens trying to kill himself last night with perscripton pills. Sounds like he's bi-polar to me. Never a big TO fan, but still kind of sad to see.
http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...tried_suicide/


T.O. Sux @ Life...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:24 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
They've been talking about it non-stop on the radio all morning..... people are theorizing there's some huge scandal about to blow up that might (in his eyes) be cause enough to end his life.
neebelung is offline  
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:24 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
I'm calling total



marko138 is offline  
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:25 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,550
Bi-polar maybe but a machine yes..
BravoX1 is offline  
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gsxr6 View Post
Bi-polar maybe but a machine yes..
A tool...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:35 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post


T.O. Sux @ Life...
DLIT is offline  
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
sdog30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 934
Just kind of took me by surprise this morning. I think it's sad to see any ones career go Even Rapheal Polmolo (sp?) last year getting caught doing steroids. I mean, I guess they bring it on themselves, but what a waste.
sdog30 is offline  
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,348
the guy supposedly popped the pills then his publicist showed up to meet him for a scheduled meeting and the publicist called 911...

80% of all suicides are committed for attention only, That is the official statistic, but I don't lnow how they interview the other 20% to know it wasn't only for attention and they accidenty did too good of a job.

TATER is offline  
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post


T.O. Sux @ Life...
Then again, our boy here in Columbus, Maurice Clarett sucks at life even more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Clarett
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:38 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatersalad View Post
the guy supposedly popped the pills then his publicist showed up to meet him for a scheduled meeting and the publicist called 911...

80% of all suicides are committed for attention only, That is the official statistic, but I don't lnow how they interview the other 20% to know it wasn't only for attention and they accidenty did too good of a job.

yeah if you were truely serious, you would put a 12 guage shotgun in your mouth.
Rider is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:40 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdog30 View Post
Even Rapheal Polmolo (sp?)
Actually it's spelled "Palmeroid".



marko138 is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdog30 View Post
Just kind of took me by surprise this morning. I think it's sad to see any ones career go Even Rapheal Polmolo (sp?) last year getting caught doing steroids. I mean, I guess they bring it on themselves, but what a waste.
Sad? F*ck that... these people have jobs that everyone dreams of having... they are fat paid and get to play games others play for fun as their career... Please... I feel sorry for the guy who get's injured and can't play anymore... but the guy who's a total f*ckup and screws it up for themselves... f*ck 'em...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:41 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Then again, our boy here in Columbus, Maurice Clarett sucks at life even more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Clarett
HOMETOWN PRIDE

TATER is offline  
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatersalad View Post
HOMETOWN PRIDE

OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:43 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
TO's such an arrogant prick anyway. All he wants is attention.
DLIT is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
sdog30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Then again, our boy here in Columbus, Maurice Clarett sucks at life even more...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Clarett
You know your f#cked when your name is used to describe something like the biggest let down.
sdog30 is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:47 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,348
TO IS NUTHIN BUT A BIG ATTENTION WHORE

TATER is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Privateer
 
sdog30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Actually it's spelled "Palmeroid".
sdog30 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome