test your self - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 12
test your self

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...70837436152068

a quick test to see what kinda bike you should be riding..

my score:
Aprilia RSV Mille
You scored 7 moxie, 3 zeal, and 6 pomp!
clean929 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 09:14 PM
TWF Champion
'07 Rally Veteran
 
NONE_too_SOFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Akron OH
Posts: 5,720
it told me to get a huffy and tie some fire crackers to it???



j/k Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 6 zeal, and 3 pomp!

whatever that means


odly and R1 is a bike i would most like to have when i'm done w/ my current.

Last edited by NONE_too_SOFT; 12-05-2006 at 09:17 PM.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 09:31 PM
First 1000 Member
 
No Worries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,394
It pegged me:
Yamaha FJR 1300. 4 moxi, 8 zeal, and 0 pomp.
No Worries is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 10:26 PM
TWF Champion
 
byron12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: chattanooga tn
Posts: 3,420
R1 7 moxie 10 zeal 1 pomp

byron12 is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 10:32 PM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
it told me to get a huffy and tie some fire crackers to it???



j/k Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 6 zeal, and 3 pomp!

whatever that means


odly and R1 is a bike i would most like to have when i'm done w/ my current.
That website you.



marko138 is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:30 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 7 zeal, and 5 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:33 PM
TWF Champion
'07 Rally Veteran
 
NONE_too_SOFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Akron OH
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 7 zeal, and 5 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

funny i got the same text... Hmmm i smell automation...duhhh
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:34 PM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
funny i got the same text... Hmmm i smell automation...duhhh




marko138 is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:39 PM
TWF Champion
'07 Rally Veteran
 
NONE_too_SOFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Akron OH
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
it made sense to me when i typed it, you know how that goes...

didnt proof read because King of the Hill came back on
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:41 PM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
it made sense to me when i typed it, you know how that goes...

didnt proof read because King of the Hill came back on
It makes sense. I was throwing the skep at the website.





marko138 is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:44 PM
TWF Champion
'07 Rally Veteran
 
NONE_too_SOFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Akron OH
Posts: 5,720
I dont know its getting about that time where my posts may start to get wierd as I get more tired...

Sleep is so over rated though. Its like that ex-girlfriend that you allways text for a booty call.


You love it while you're doing it(her) but the rest of the time its just a pain in the ass.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 11:49 PM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
I dont know its getting about that time where my posts may start to get wierd as I get more tired...

Sleep is so over rated though. Its like that ex-girlfriend that you allways text for a booty call.


You love it while you're doing it(her) but the rest of the time its just a pain in the ass.
Nicely played.



marko138 is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 12:04 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
That's ok.. I think its a repost. heck I think I posted it first a LONG time ago!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome