Jokes... Unexpected Answers - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
Tank Slapper
 
MadKawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 190
Jokes... Unexpected Answers

It was mealtime during a flight on Hooters Airline.
"Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked John, seated in
front. "What are my choices?" John asked. "Yes or no," she replied.


A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets.
As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened
his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said, "Sir,
I need to see your ticket not your stub."


A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but
she couldn't find one big enough for her family.
She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."


The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding
rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without
a ticket.


A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that
reads, " Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead
of him and he gets stuck under the bridge.
Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop
gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his
hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was
delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."



Best for last......
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class,
I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.
I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness,
or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses
whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and
asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from
complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to
laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles
knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I
guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."
MadKawi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 05:03 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Damn those were funny.



marko138 is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Low
First 1000 Member
 
Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Never Ending Season H-Town
Posts: 3,082
Send a message via AIM to Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKawi View Post
The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding
rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said.
The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without
a ticket.
No I'm going to have to remember this one....
Low is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Knee Dragger
 
BikeMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 331
Send a message via MSN to BikeMaster
BikeMaster is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:44 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 341
hilarious love the one about the cop, and the teacher is priceless
Full Throttle is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:48 AM
TWF Champion
 
Phenix_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SouthWest, PA
Posts: 3,230
Send a message via AIM to Phenix_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKawi View Post
Best for last......
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class,
I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.
I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness,
or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses
whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and
asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from
complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to
laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles
knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I
guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."
I have to show my g/f that one. She can use it after a weekend I visit.
Phenix_Rider is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 08:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 543

Those were good... sent them to everyone at my work, good post
GiXeRXtC is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 09:14 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,420
byron12 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 10:58 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
upshift is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Factory Racer
 
Stunt4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to Stunt4Life
That teacher one is funny as hell, i have a teacher that would say somethign like that, my chem teacher hes like 22 and pretty awsome.


WOT is more than just a throttle position, it's a LIFESTYLE
http://www.myspace.com/dicedamoderator +me
Stunt4Life is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 03:17 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiXeRXtC View Post

Those were good... sent them to everyone at my work, good post
ebbs15 is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 03:50 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,550
good stuff
BravoX1 is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 05:19 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,181
YZFR61ST is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Nice...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome