Jokes to offend everyone... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,845
Jokes to offend everyone...

> > > What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?
> > >
> > > Juan on Juan.
> > >
> > >
> > > What is a Yankee?
> > >
> > > The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.
> > >
> > >
> > > What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
> > >
> > > The position of the dirt bag.
> > >
> > >
> > > Why is divorce so expensive?
> > >
> > > Because it's worth it.
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky's mouth?
> > >
> > > One US leader.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?
> > >
> > > Doughnuts.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why is air a lot like sex?
> > >
> > > Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why is Chelsea Clinton so homely?
> > >
> > > Because Janet Reno is her real father.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you get when you put 50 lesbians and 50 politicians in a
room
> > > together?
> > >
> > > 100 people who don't do dick.
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you call a smart blonde?
> > >
> > > A golden retriever.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What do attorneys use for birth control?
> > >
> > > Their personalities.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife?
> > >
> > > 45 lbs.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a boyfriend and husband?
> > >
> > > 45 minutes.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the fastest way to a man's heart?
> > >
> > > Through his chest with a sharp knife.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why do men want to marry virgins?
> > >
> > > They can't stand criticism.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive,
> > caring,
and
> > > good-looking?
> > >
> > > Because those men already have boyfriends.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
> > >
> > > After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
> > >
> > > The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of
> > > driving.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who
> > has
the
> > > biggest boobs?
> > >
> > > The blonde, because she's 18.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why don't bunnies make noise when they have sex?
> > >
> > > Because they have cotton balls.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
> > >
> > > A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?
> > >
> > > Are you sure it's mine?"
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between Beer Nuts and Deer Nuts?
> > >
> > > Beer Nuts are $1, and Deer Nuts are always under a buck.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
> > >
> > > Mace will do that to you.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
> > >
> > > Breasts don't have eyes.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi?
> > >
> > > He walks around saying "Yo."
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car
only on
> > > Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?
> > >
> > > Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the Cuban National Anthem?
> > >
> > > "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Where does an Irish family go on vacation?
> > >
> > > A different bar.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than
> > the
other?
> > >
> > > A speech impediment.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at
half-mast?
> > >
> > > They're hiring.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?
> > >
> > > A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of
> > the
cage
> > > along with a recipe.
> > >
> > >
> > > How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F... word?
> > >
> > > Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern
> > > fairytale?
> > >
> >
> > > A Northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..."
> > >
> > > A Southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this
> > ****..."
Mudpuppy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
What's the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky's mouth?
> > >
> > > One US leader.

Need4Speed is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:19 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,434
Outstanding
fatburg is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:20 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
What do you say to a mexican in a 3 piece suit...

Will the defendant please rise.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:21 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive,
caring, and good-looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.

ain't that the truth
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:22 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR750DJ
What do you say to a mexican in a 3 piece suit...

Will the defendant please rise.

That was all sorts of wrong!
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 11:24 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoyzNaBike
That was all sorts of wrong!

hehehehe I have more to.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Ace
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,006
Why don't women need a watch? There's a clock on the stove.

why cant women ski? because theres no snow between the bedroom and the kitchen.

How do we know that God is a man? A:If God was a woman, semen would taste like chocolate.

What do you do when the dish washer is broken? Slap her on the ass and tell her to get to work.

Sorry ladies, I do love ya though!!!
Ace is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:20 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
How do we know that God is a man? A:If God was a woman, semen would taste like chocolate.

OH that one is great! That is the truth.
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Offensive jokes huh. .

Q: What's black and blue and doesn't enjoy having sex?
A: The four year old in my trunk.

Q: What's red and bubbly and scratches at the glass?
A: A baby in a microwave.

Q: What's black, white, red all over, and has trouble getting through revolving doors?
A: A nun with a spear through her head.

Pigface1 is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 12:35 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
Offensive jokes huh. .

Q: What's black and blue and doesn't enjoy having sex?
A: The four year old in my trunk.

Q: What's red and bubbly and scratches at the glass?
A: A baby in a microwave.

those are sick
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 01:03 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoyzNaBike
those are sick
Then what do you call this?

"How do we know that God is a man? A:If God was a woman, semen would taste like chocolate. "
Pigface1 is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 01:20 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
Then what do you call this?

"How do we know that God is a man? A:If God was a woman, semen would taste like chocolate. "

The truth!
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-05-2004, 01:23 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Fair enough.
Pigface1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome