At Last...told U I Would - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,687
At Last...told U I Would

I submitted a few pics for the BOTM. Washed it and all nice and clean, just have one frame slider to replace and a few repairs to the suspension and rim to have it back cornering harder then ever!
ScottSellersUNR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 06:50 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSellersUNR View Post
I submitted a few pics for the BOTM. Washed it and all nice and clean, just have one frame slider to replace and a few repairs to the suspension and rim to have it back cornering harder then ever!
word! I'm hope'n to put mine in before I deploy...
ebbs15 is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 09:15 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Gee these?







It looks great man!!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 09:16 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
But what about more whole pics of the bike?




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Gee these?
I see Darth Vader?!
ebbs15 is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I see Darth Vader?!
$#!T ME TOO! Impressive. Nice job Scott...sucker looks good.



marko138 is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I see Darth Vader?!


Looks good.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 12:32 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,210
Nice! Looks great!
Pippi is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 01:12 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I see Darth Vader?!
thats what I was gonna say about that tail light. I like it.

overall, it looks really nice. the colors go together nicely and everything is clean and neat looking. would qualify for sure in my book.
King Bob is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 06:01 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17,886
Looks sick, man. I spy shi*ty tires.
DLIT is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 04:30 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Thruth on all counts. Darth Vader and ****ty tires!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 04:39 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Thruth on all counts. Darth Vader and ****ty tires!
YZFR61ST is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 01:56 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,687
haha, yeah i ran a lot of long mileage trips, didnt wanna eat em up in 3000miles of highway, tires have aobut 5K on em, gonna be replaced in arround another month or two when i finish killing these with 2cts. But those ****** tires will still go pegs and knees down....WITH A PASSENGER.
they inspire confidence, i just cant pull the front tire up while leaned over on em, but they do grab well considering they are a sport touring and i've schooled guys on pilot powers.....Tires can outride 95% of guys.....I use mine!
ScottSellersUNR is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,687
a few facts

Just for additional info.....

Mods incluse: Harley davidson pistons milled down to act as case sliders, Ermax bellypan, Freestreet Design undertail, lighting performance frame sliders, LP tank bra and swingarm sliders, Fully muzzy race exhaust custom shortened 5.5" by myself. Tank and tail graphics....also self done... and could be better, Racetech springs, and as of today the plate isnt held on with zipties but is mounted in the normal fender elim9inator spot where the battery box is if i didnt have the undertail that added fiberglass down low.

Also has the airbox modified and a K&N filter... Should be aobut 130HP with the fuel tuning WAY(at 4500feet) off till i re-pc3 and map it. But when i get down to sea level it runs like a champ and is probalby at least 5HP higher.

Rims are facotry with the polished lips
ScottSellersUNR is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 03:33 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSellersUNR View Post
Just for additional info.....

Mods incluse: Harley davidson pistons milled down to act as case sliders, Ermax bellypan, Freestreet Design undertail, lighting performance frame sliders, LP tank bra and swingarm sliders, Fully muzzy race exhaust custom shortened 5.5" by myself. Tank and tail graphics....also self done... and could be better, Racetech springs, and as of today the plate isnt held on with zipties but is mounted in the normal fender elim9inator spot where the battery box is if i didnt have the undertail that added fiberglass down low.

Also has the airbox modified and a K&N filter... Should be aobut 130HP with the fuel tuning WAY(at 4500feet) off till i re-pc3 and map it. But when i get down to sea level it runs like a champ and is probalby at least 5HP higher.

Rims are facotry with the polished lips
I'm giving you reps for the best possible use of Harley parts!

It beats putting them in a crap motor in a crap bike!

Chuckademus is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 07:28 AM
TWF Champion
 
Phenix_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SouthWest, PA
Posts: 3,230
Send a message via AIM to Phenix_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckademus View Post
I'm giving you reps for the best possible use of Harley parts!
It beats putting them in a crap motor in a crap bike!
Well, that didn't take long
Nice Bike!
Phenix_Rider is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 08:50 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 625
Looks great, Scott!
Chappy_GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome