Not for weak stumachs - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
cloner_357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Utah
Posts: 509
Send a message via MSN to cloner_357 Send a message via Skype™ to cloner_357
Not for weak stumachs

Ok, THis **** is bad luck! i swear. first i slice my finger open
then i go to the lake.. get a ticket on the water.. then i stepped on a rock and it took a chunk out of my toe.


cloner_357 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Factory Racer
 
Stunt4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to Stunt4Life
****ing sux.
I sliced my thumb all the way to the bone with a box cutter a while ago. bled for probally 2hrs.


WOT is more than just a throttle position, it's a LIFESTYLE
http://www.myspace.com/dicedamoderator +me
Stunt4Life is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Sportbike Junkie
 
cloner_357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Utah
Posts: 509
Send a message via MSN to cloner_357 Send a message via Skype™ to cloner_357
yeah i did it cleaning a gasket at work. lol sliced it about 1/2 deep and 1" long.. sucks ass.
cloner_357 is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 11:23 PM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
marko138 is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloner_357 View Post
Ok, THis **** is bad luck! i swear. first i slice my finger open
then i go to the lake.. get a ticket on the water.. then i stepped on a rock and it took a chunk out of my toe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt4Life View Post
****ing sux.
I sliced my thumb all the way to the bone with a box cutter a while ago. bled for probally 2hrs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloner_357 View Post
yeah i did it cleaning a gasket at work. lol sliced it about 1/2 deep and 1" long.. sucks ass.
Put some Super Glue in it and get back to work SLACKERS!

Oh wait, we aren't at work...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Factory Racer
 
King Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Port Richey FL
Posts: 2,142
Send a message via AIM to King Bob
feet are probably one of the easiest places to forget about, but they spend so much time in shoes boots etc that sweat and bacteria can easily get into an open wound and cause problems you dont want. infections, gangrene(sp?) etc, the bad stuff.

especially true if you work outside in boots and you live in a hot and humid climate.

life is but a way of killing time until you die. why care how you live, just have fun while you can.
King Bob is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 12:28 AM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bob View Post
feet are probably one of the easiest places to forget about, but they spend so much time in shoes boots etc that sweat and bacteria can easily get into an open wound and cause problems you dont want. infections, gangrene(sp?) etc, the bad stuff.

especially true if you work outside in boots and you live in a hot and humid climate.
You dont want any of that funk up in there.



marko138 is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2007, 05:21 AM
 
DLIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Drinking Soju in Korea
Posts: 17,886
Send a message via AIM to DLIT
Is it OK for weak spellers though? "stOmach".
DLIT is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Is it OK for weak spellers though? "stOmach".
I was waiting for that...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 11:28 AM
TWF Champion
'07 Rally Veteran
 
NONE_too_SOFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Akron OH
Posts: 5,720
stumach ... you should just know that looks wrong.

as far as gore goes, that toe really isnt that bad. let it get infected and then post some pics.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
stumach ... you should just know that looks wrong.

as far as gore goes, that toe really isnt that bad. let it get infected and then post some pics.
Yeah, after you have to hack it off with a dremel and abrasive disc.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 12:13 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
That isn't nearly as bad as a episode of Greys Anatomy. That can really put a wrench in your stomach. Espeically if you're like me and I watch it right after or during dinner.




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 12:45 AM
 
marko138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Central PA 17025
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
That isn't nearly as bad as a episode of Greys Anatomy. That can really put a wrench in your stomach. Espeically if you're like me and I watch it right after or during dinner.
I have to look away sometimes.



marko138 is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 07:23 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Like last week when they were cuttin that dudes foot off! NOT!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome