OH SNAP* NtS is working again? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
OH SNAP* NtS is working again?

Well i started at the country club today. This job is money. I get to play golf for free, have access to tons of five star food, get paid to practically do NOTHING. Ah Its a good job, just what i was looking for this summer.

I have an interview at the hospital on Tuesday though, which is a job that pays super good. Prolly gonna get hooked up w/ that job in mid may, but til then this job slingin drinks to the rich and powerful will get me by just fine. i cant wait to get a paycheck again.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Well i started at the country club today. This job is money. I get to play golf for free, have access to tons of five star food, get paid to practically do NOTHING. Ah Its a good job, just what i was looking for this summer.

I have an interview at the hospital on Tuesday though, which is a job that pays super good. Prolly gonna get hooked up w/ that job in mid may, but til then this job slingin drinks to the rich and powerful will get me by just fine. i cant wait to get a paycheck again.
and you can hit on the hot rich girls...


I worked at a country club for about 2 months... it was the only time I really played golf...
ebbs15 is offline  
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
and you can hit on the hot rich girls...


I worked at a country club for about 2 months... it was the only time I really played golf...
oh man i havent even thought of that yet... yessss. hot rich girls. i must have you.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 05:52 PM
Sportbike Junkie
 
dscort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: wauseon ohio
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
oh man i havent even thought of that yet... yessss. hot rich girls. i must have you.
grab one up for me too. theres never to many hot rich girls i can make the ride to akron

01 CBR929RE ------------- 01 DRZ400S SOLD ------------ 95 CBR900RR

dscort is offline  
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 05:54 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by dscort View Post
grab one up for me too. theres never to many hot rich girls i can make the ride to akron
hell yeah... especially when they wanna piss daddy off


besides we all need sugar momas! :lol
ebbs15 is offline  
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by dscort View Post
grab one up for me too. theres never to many hot rich girls i can make the ride to akron
i'll do my best, it'd be cool to see that paint job of yours up close.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:23 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
what kinda work do you do at the hospital?
Crazy250 is offline  
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
nurses technician... stuff like drawing blood for samples, vaccinations, cleaning up messes, basically the lowest in the food chain. the more training i get the more i'll be able to do.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:30 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
hey at least it pays well...


haha you're gonna be a male nurse *points and laughs* jp
Crazy250 is offline  
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
i like helping people, no big deal.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:45 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
i like helping people, no big deal.
you've gotta see the irony in that statement
ebbs15 is offline  
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 783
lucky bastard...

grats!
elimental is offline  
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 09:49 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 177
LoL congrats on the new job. Maybe you can find your sugar momma there
Kelly is offline  
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:27 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
you've gotta see the irony in that statement
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:36 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Crazy250 is offline  
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:40 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
never mind... I get you and OSP's past posts mixed up...
ebbs15 is offline  
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:46 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
nurses technician... stuff like drawing blood for samples, vaccinations, cleaning up messes, basically the lowest in the food chain. the more training i get the more i'll be able to do.
I am the lowest on the hospital food chain as an attendant but I like my job... congratulations and good luck..
byron12 is offline  
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
I am the lowest on the hospital food chain as an attendant but I like my job... congratulations and good luck..
no trust me... it doesn't get any lower than me... ADMIN!


but hopefully I can get the **** out of this career field SOON
ebbs15 is offline  
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:48 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
never mind... I get you and OSP's past posts mixed up...
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Crazy250 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome