Drooling... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:40 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Drooling...

Was looking on eBay for bikes (no, I still can't afford one, but it can't hurt to look) and came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...QQcmdZViewItem

How do you like the garage and the other vehicles in there?
Captain Morgan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 02:20 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
wow thats nice. wonder why he's selling it *cough*******cough*
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 02:21 AM
Rookie
 
freeriders98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 105
That garage look a lot like mine...doesn't yours look like that
freeriders98 is offline  
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 02:27 AM
 
saverok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nashville,tn
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeriders98 View Post
That garage look a lot like mine...doesn't yours look like that













































Quote:
They call me Mr. Saverok
Silence is golden: Duct tape is silver.
saverok is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 02:59 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 294
Definitely a RUB...
dim_sum is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:33 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Was looking on eBay for bikes (no, I still can't afford one, but it can't hurt to look) and came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...QQcmdZViewItem

How do you like the garage and the other vehicles in there?
What a jerkoff.



marko138 is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:20 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916


How did that clown get pics of my garage! A-hole!



Seriously... that is insane! Its like my dream garage but with nothing but cars in it!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Jealousy... It's an ugly thing... I am ugly.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 10:48 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
Screw the bike, I'll take one of those fancy cars! I need a garage like that...with an apartment in the corner.
devilstonic is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
Screw the bike, I'll take one of those fancy cars! I need a garage like that...with an apartment in the corner.
My ideal habitat is a giant garage with a tiny apartment on top...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:06 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
My ideal habitat is a giant garage with a tiny apartment on top...
Great idea, then it's not taking up space in your garage!!
devilstonic is offline  
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:11 AM
FGW
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 66
I can't really tell... but does he have 3 Vipers?!?

The first black one is obviously a Viper. The blue one looks to be the SRT10 coupe, and the back one I'm not sure on.

Nice pickings with the Gallardo, though.
FGW is offline  
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:13 AM
TWF Board Of Directors

 
Trip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 11,484
Send a message via AIM to Trip
Damn, yall found me out. Actually I don't know who's garage that is, but I will find out.

2005 Honda CRF88RR - 2007 Honda CBR600RR
Trip is offline  
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:15 AM
FGW
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 66
Alright, after examining the picture for way too long.... all three of those cars lined up next to the bike are Gen II Vipers. I want to know what the hell someone does with 3 Gen II Vipers
FGW is offline  
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 11:39 AM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
he uses them to pull his seedoo jet boat to the lake, duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
My ideal habitat is a giant garage with a tiny apartment on top...
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
Great idea, then it's not taking up space in your garage!!
Exactly!! My home will be two stories. The bottom will be all garage. Half of the top will also be garage so the lifts can go all the way up and also use a portion for storage of spare parts, etc. The other half of the top will be where I'm going to live.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:03 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Exactly!! My home will be two stories. The bottom will be all garage. Half of the top will also be garage so the lifts can go all the way up and also use a portion for storage of spare parts, etc. The other half of the top will be where I'm going to live.
I would rather just install a wide ramp from the garage to the apartment so that I can ride my bike up into the living room.
devilstonic is offline  
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
i've allways fancied the garages that you drive down into that are under your house... why not have a 4 car garage instead of a basement?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:39 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
These are great ideas! I can picture my dream home already! Maybe put a hot tub in next to a wet bar...somewhere in the garage, underneath the house.

Last edited by devilstonic; 04-19-2007 at 08:41 PM.
devilstonic is offline  
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Exactly!! My home will be two stories. The bottom will be all garage. Half of the top will also be garage so the lifts can go all the way up and also use a portion for storage of spare parts, etc. The other half of the top will be where I'm going to live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
I would rather just install a wide ramp from the garage to the apartment so that I can ride my bike up into the living room.
My bike's in the kitchen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
i've allways fancied the garages that you drive down into that are under your house... why not have a 4 car garage instead of a basement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
These are great ideas! I can picture my dream home already! Maybe put a hot tub in next to a wet bar...somewhere in the garage, underneath the house.
How about having the living area underground and the garage on top... Would save in utilities and I like having a dark house anyway.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome