had a dream last night - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 794
had a dream last night

I dont often have very detailed dreams, however last night I was dreaming I won the powerball and had marko come up with a fare way to give 50 deserving winners of a all expensives paid trip here to oregon to the new race track and I bought everyone new bikes completly track ready.

The funny thing was in my dream it was peoples avatar's that I was talking to. tater showed up with a following of underage girls. Gas Man was trying to take DL in the corners on a V-Rod and RaeRR was flying around with fairy wings.

It was very strange, cant remember it all but those were some highlights..

I wonder if I need some medicatoin????
anyexcus2ride is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Supporting Member
October 2007 BOTM Winner!
 
tallywacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Patrol base in IRAQ
Posts: 2,694
Send a message via AIM to tallywacker Send a message via Yahoo to tallywacker
Why were you dreaming of marko?

www.myspace.com/kurtpittman
3/320th FA RAKKASANS

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP
tallywacker is offline  
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Why were you dreaming of marko?
good point
anyexcus2ride is offline  
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:19 AM
TWF Board Of Directors

 
Trip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 11,484
Send a message via AIM to Trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Why were you dreaming of marko?
He almost recovered it with Rae.

2005 Honda CRF88RR - 2007 Honda CBR600RR
Trip is offline  
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,162
i had a dream that all the leafs on the trees were bacon, and the different kind of tree had different bacon...
Brizz is offline  
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizz View Post
i had a dream that all the leafs on the trees were bacon, and the different kind of tree had different bacon...
now that sounds good
anyexcus2ride is offline  
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:38 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
dude thats pretty detailed for a dream... all i remember from my dreams is maybe one detail.

I had a dream 2 nites ago where I dropped my bike for no real reason at a stop light or something. then just to tempt fate I went riding the next day.

Then one time I had a dream that I had a zx-6r (prolly my then dream bike ) and it really disappointed me with its lack in power... I'd twist the throttle and it would accelerate like a cow.
Crazy250 is offline  
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy250 View Post
dude thats pretty detailed for a dream... all i remember from my dreams is maybe one detail.

I had a dream 2 nites ago where I dropped my bike for no real reason at a stop light or something. then just to tempt fate I went riding the next day.

Then one time I had a dream that I had a zx-6r (prolly my then dream bike ) and it really disappointed me with its lack in power... I'd twist the throttle and it would accelerate like a cow.
thats not a dream, thats a nightmare
anyexcus2ride is offline  
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 05:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016




marko138 is offline  
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 06:05 PM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,248
I had a nightmare once that I had a harley instead of a sportbike....scariest ****ing nightmare ever
ne1469 is offline  
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne1469 View Post
I had a nightmare once that I had a harley instead of a sportbike....scariest ****ing nightmare ever
I'm so sorry....
Crazy250 is offline  
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 06:32 PM
 
saverok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nashville,tn
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
He almost recovered it with Rae.
almost.....

Quote:
They call me Mr. Saverok
Silence is golden: Duct tape is silver.
saverok is offline  
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 01:25 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 783
you guys need to stop doing acid before bed!
elimental is offline  
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 02:04 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
glad to hear you werent dreaming about me.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 07:41 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
You people straighten out. Don't act like any body else has never had dreams about me. Own up fools.



marko138 is offline  
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:25 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
i can say that ive never had a dream about TWF...i did have a nighmare with a pink bike in it one time tho...
upshift is offline  
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:27 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You people straighten out. Don't act like any body else has never had dreams about me. Own up fools.

anyexcus2ride is offline  
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:37 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
i can say that ive never had a dream about TWF...i did have a nighmare with a pink bike in it one time tho...




marko138 is offline  
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 08:58 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
j/k marko im just jealous...u know ur bike is sexy in pink
upshift is offline  
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 10:32 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyexcus2ride View Post
I dont often have very detailed dreams, however last night I was dreaming I won the powerball and had marko come up with a fare way to give 50 deserving winners of a all expensives paid trip here to oregon to the new race track and I bought everyone new bikes completly track ready.

The funny thing was in my dream it was peoples avatar's that I was talking to. tater showed up with a following of underage girls. Gas Man was trying to take DL in the corners on a V-Rod and RaeRR was flying around with fairy wings.

It was very strange, cant remember it all but those were some highlights..

I wonder if I need some medicatoin????
Sounds to me like you already WERE on medication.
Captain Morgan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome