What do you do when your bored? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Factory Racer
 
Bassplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Leandro, CA
Posts: 1,431
Send a message via AIM to Bassplayer
What do you do when your bored?

Okay, this is lame i know... but here goes anyway!

List somethings you do when your bored. (and cant ride your bike)

I'll Start:

1) Play guitar
2) Get my TWF fix
3) If previous two are done already, I neg rep syndicate1, (trying to get the first red star!)
Bassplayer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer0730 View Post
Okay, this is lame i know... but here goes anyway!

List somethings you do when your bored. (and cant ride your bike)

I'll Start:

1) Play guitar
2) Get my TWF fix
3) If previous two are done already, I neg rep syndicate1, (trying to get the first red star!)
i post on TWF... (i'm bored at work)

-a|ex
Back _Marker is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:18 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer0730 View Post
Okay, this is lame i know... but here goes anyway!

List somethings you do when your bored. (and cant ride your bike)

I'll Start:

1) Play guitar
2) Get my TWF fix
3) If previous two are done already, I neg rep syndicate1, (trying to get the first red star!)
I don't even want to see what Onesickpsycho is going to post here when he sees this thread....

ceo012384 is offline  
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:24 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Post on TWF. The only time I am bored is when Im at work.
I have too many other tings to do away from work to ever get bored. Ride, play guitar, play with my kids, keeping up the house, cleaning bikes/cars, taking my son to the motocross track and of course, drinking beer with friends.
Rider is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
I don't even want to see what Onesickpsycho is going to post here when he sees this thread....

I do what I just got done doing... Donating...

I also TWF ... Watch TV... Play video games... Play with my cat... Text message this one chick who always sends me naked pictures...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:02 PM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
I do what I just got done doing... Donating...

I also TWF ... Watch TV... Play video games... Play with my cat... Text message this one chick who always sends me naked pictures...
Nice
Rider is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Nice
It is... She used to be a fluck buddy about 5 years ago... Just randomly contacts me about a month ago... It's been nudies in my inbox ever since...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
It is... She used to be a fluck buddy about 5 years ago... Just randomly contacts me about a month ago... It's been nudies in my inbox ever since...
See, the universe brings you these things when you need them. You needed distracting from your recent breakup, and *poof* there you have it!

Now go, getcha some!!
neebelung is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
It is... She used to be a fluck buddy about 5 years ago... Just randomly contacts me about a month ago... It's been nudies in my inbox ever since...
Sweet hook up, Especially since you broke up with your girl.
Rider is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
See, the universe brings you these things when you need them. You needed distracting from your recent breakup, and *poof* there you have it!

Now go, getcha some!!
Actually the pictures began before I broke up with my GF...

Recognize though that they had ZERO to do with my decision AND they were unsolicited... Now, on the other hand, they are mostly solicited...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:20 PM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Actually the pictures began before I broke up with my GF...

Recognize though that they had ZERO to do with my decision AND they were unsolicited... Now, on the other hand, they are mostly solicited...
Either way it takes your mind off the ex.
Rider is offline  
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Actually the pictures began before I broke up with my GF...

Recognize though that they had ZERO to do with my decision AND they were unsolicited... Now, on the other hand, they are mostly solicited...
Who cares when the pics started.... she's sending out an invite and you're not RSVPing!!!!!!
neebelung is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 429
When i am bored I

logan1 is offline  
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:23 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan1 View Post
OMFG!!!!! BWAAAAHAAHHAHAHA... That's funny shiat right there. Thank you, that will be right-click, save-as.....
neebelung is offline  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Who cares when the pics started.... she's sending out an invite and you're not RSVPing!!!!!!
We are lining something up...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
OMFG!!!!! BWAAAAHAAHHAHAHA... That's funny shiat right there. Thank you, that will be right-click, save-as.....
I repped him with "", but forgot to sign it...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
We are lining something up...
Good for you!!

Last edited by neebelung; 06-01-2007 at 12:34 PM.
neebelung is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
ummmm

tear **** apart?

do **** on the computer

do my homework (college)

Watch tv

plan out what I want to do to the bike

do maintenance on the bike...

polish the bike

polish... NM
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:34 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
I am such an exciting person...I am always bored!
I look at forensics stuff and crime scene photos. Chat on Irc and just surf I have a tivo so I watch whatever I have recorded on there. Or I take pictures and then play with photoshop. When all else fails I cook. Oh yeah I love the phone too...it is my friend
TaintedLove is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:34 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
It is... She used to be a fluck buddy about 5 years ago... Just randomly contacts me about a month ago... It's been nudies in my inbox ever since...


j/p
ceo012384 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome