Home Sweet Homestead!!!!!!!!!!!!! - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,845
Home Sweet Homestead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go Kurt Busch and the Roush team. Straight out of Livonia, MI - my place of birth. Let's knock off those homo hendricks boys once and for all. Just one question for ya - you like NASCAR? Hell yeah. This is going to be a good one - NBC @ 1pm EST.

I know Twisty will be watching.
Mudpuppy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:11 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
matt kenseth was da man I was going for, until it came down to johnson, junior, gordon & busch....but well, hey, roush racing rocks, and it would be good to have a new champion instead of a repeater like gordon.

but my steelers are on today at 1pm, so maybe i'll flip back n forth to catch it.

so what time is twisty coming over to your house today mudpuppy?!
Need4Speed is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:12 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
Last race for the season. It is already on that channel ready for it today.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:33 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Who cares. Junior is out and so am I. I don't give a rats a$$ who wins now. WAIT, yes I do. NO GORDON. NO GORDON. NO GORDON. Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you Mud, but you heard it hear first, Johnson is will win this thing. Not what I want but definitely what I think will happen.
chev is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:35 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR750DJ
Last race for the season. It is already on that channel ready for it today.

well of course, you're working with Buff Rider today...what else would have on..
Need4Speed is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 10:36 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by double2000r6
Let's go Kurt Busch and the Roush team. Straight out of Livonia, MI - my place of birth. Let's knock off those homo hendricks boys once and for all. Just one question for ya - you like NASCAR? Hell yeah. This is going to be a good one - NBC @ 1pm EST.

I know Twisty will be watching.
Twisty will be watching for sure!!!

Hey Mud, you still looking for a running mate for 2008??? OK, not trying to jack this thread, just something to think about!!
chev is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 12:15 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3,654
I hate nascar
twisty is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 12:20 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
Don't hold it in Twisty. Tell us what you really think of it.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,845
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # 97 in the HIZ-OUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roush victory doubled up - Greg Biffle in the subway mobile and Kurt Busch to the rightful championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what were you saying about that gay foucker Jimmie there Chez? lol..

Did I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day in motorsports!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I am still looking for a running mate - why you want to volunteer?
Mudpuppy is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 08:25 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by double2000r6
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # 97 in the HIZ-OUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roush victory doubled up - Greg Biffle in the subway mobile and Kurt Busch to the rightful championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what were you saying about that gay foucker Jimmie there Chez? lol..

Did I say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great day in motorsports!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes I am still looking for a running mate - why you want to volunteer?
After he won he went home and got laid by his horse....
twisty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome