cant take a joke? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
cant take a joke?

Is it because im new..is that why yall hate me? I posted a joke here about a girl catcher (a car) and it was a JOKE!~ nothing more nothing less..wow did i get so many rude comments..people must be eating something in the chicken today to make them so hot headed like this -> and at NOTHING..no names but you know who you are...why be jealous trust me you dont need to be. I do not see in ANY way why that was an offensive joke...it was Cute and funny! damn this pisses me off so bad.. like you just BASH ME and bash me over the joke...then you start crushing my car.. (on a side note a moderator should look at those WTS posts and moderate them better. You should not let people say bad opinions about it..just say something good or NOTHING at all) -> example o I was going to rip the interior out and instal some roll bars and use it as a junker.... OMG STHU

and this one-> so your saying for me to buy your car to have girl problems for 3 g's

ya good one..

TO all of you making this that much harder on me
miltontfogg3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
It's all fun and games until other people make jokes too...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
What do you mean by that?

my joke had nothing mean involved in it.
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
What do you mean by that?

my joke had nothing mean involved in it.
A little good-natured ball busting never hurt anyone...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
ya but deleting my thread all together? thats BS...and thats more than a little ball busting. Sounds like an overpower high to me

I can deal with those jerks that said all that stuff to me....but what really gets under my skin is that moderators got involved and ganged up on me...u think thats right?
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
ya but deleting my thread all together? thats BS...and thats more than a little ball busting. Sounds like an overpower high to me

I can deal with those jerks that said all that stuff to me....but what really gets under my skin is that moderators got involved and ganged up on me...u think thats right?
I didn't really see that... I saw some balls gettin' busted... Maybe I missed it...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:00 AM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
That was a joke????

Didn't seem to come off as a joke, which is why you got the comments you did.

NOW, IF you had said, hey, I wanna trade this car for a brand new Duc, THEN it may have been taken as a joke.

We do see a lot of stupid things on here, and I know there have been people that were serious about a similar thing to what you were joking.

Basically, you just have to be a lil more clear with you joking, and be a little less thin skinned for the feedback you are going to recieve.
We don't hate you cause you're new, we just don't know you. Harder to read online when someone is joking or serious, especially when you've not delt with them before. I think you now know this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVRider View Post
That was a joke????

Didn't seem to come off as a joke, which is why you got the comments you did.

NOW, IF you had said, hey, I wanna trade this car for a brand new Duc, THEN it may have been taken as a joke.

We do see a lot of stupid things on here, and I know there have been people that were serious about a similar thing to what you were joking.

Basically, you just have to be a lil more clear with you joking, and be a little less thin skinned for the feedback you are going to recieve.
We don't hate you cause you're new, we just don't know you. Harder to read online when someone is joking or serious, especially when you've not delt with them before. I think you now know this.

How's this for clarity? SVRider SUCKS GIANT MONKEY BALLS DIPPED IN PIG VOMIT!!!
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVRider View Post
That was a joke????

Didn't seem to come off as a joke, which is why you got the comments you did.

NOW, IF you had said, hey, I wanna trade this car for a brand new Duc, THEN it may have been taken as a joke.

We do see a lot of stupid things on here, and I know there have been people that were serious about a similar thing to what you were joking.

Basically, you just have to be a lil more clear with you joking, and be a little less thin skinned for the feedback you are going to recieve.
We don't hate you cause you're new, we just don't know you. Harder to read online when someone is joking or serious, especially when you've not delt with them before. I think you now know this.


woahwoahwoah back up about 3 feet there sv....you are totally missing the WHOLE point... you dont even know what the joke was...

CAR for BIKE is real.... its ok this really doesnt concern you..the people it concerns are mostly the people posting right after my ad in for sale section. o ya.. and that moderator

Last edited by miltontfogg3; 06-13-2007 at 01:07 AM.
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:04 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
I didn't really see that... I saw some balls gettin' busted... Maybe I missed it...
Yes, you did..
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
woahwoahwoah back up about 3 feet there sv....you are totally missing the WHOLE point... you dont even know what the joke was...
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
Yes, you did..
Apparently I am completely lost too... How about some clarification?
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Apparently I am completely lost too... How about some clarification?
some clarity..very simple.... go to the for sale section....look up Toyota Celica WTT for 600+

there you will see it all, you all will probably be bias and say that is good ole fun..but go on all the other for sale ads and show me that same talk...you wont

also my very inocent thread in off topic section pointing people to that thread was deleted..thanks to that person.
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Looks like someone needs to pry himself off his mommy's teet, wash the sand out of his vagina, and chill the fluck out...

You made a terrible joke and others made some semi-critical remarks... It happens to the best of us... Drop it and move on, and quit taking the internet so serious... especially when you are attempting to make a joke in the first place...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
Looks like someone needs to pry himself off his mommy's teet, wash the sand out of his vagina, and chill the fluck out...

You made a terrible joke and others made some semi-critical remarks... It happens to the best of us... Drop it and move on, and quit taking the internet so serious... especially when you are attempting to make a joke in the first place...
you passed!
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
you passed!
Again... I am lost...

Are you drunk posting?
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
ok i just have one suggestion...and just one thats all.. just go look at something else, your aparently lost so dont try to make it worse. Ive already explained it well enough.
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
ok i just have one suggestion...and just one thats all.. just go look at something else, your aparently lost so dont try to make it worse. Ive already explained it well enough.
Ok, I am convinced... Either you are bipolar and insane, you are flucking with us, or you have absolutely zero social skills.

I am hoping it's option number two, though the other two options hold more weight at this point... Especially after the 'you passed' comment... Nuckin' futs u r...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:38 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 85
well I still think that you shouldnt talk about stuff you dont know..and if you want to learn put forth some effort.

I think its pretty funny that 3 people come at me with telling me how im supposed to do things with 1,2,3..its hella funny. Especially when they dont know what the joke was in the first place..always assuming..

ive said enough hopefully some of you will learn something and not piss another person off like you did me.

Last edited by miltontfogg3; 06-13-2007 at 01:41 AM.
miltontfogg3 is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltontfogg3 View Post
well I still think that you shouldnt talk about stuff you dont know..and if you want to learn put forth some effort.

I think its pretty funny that 3 people come at me with telling me how im supposed to do things with 1,2,3..its hella funny. Especially when they dont know what the joke was in the first place..always assuming..
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 01:49 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 124
Ok, I will sum this up for you new guy. No one is teasing you or your car because you're new. I know that, because I'm new. You utilized the free sales forum and posted your car up, great. The problem was you used the "joke" excuse to post an extra link to your sale in a more popular section of the forum. Many members took offense to that.
Arsyx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome