I will stick this here Maybe it will make Brizz Smile
Everything I Really Need to Know in Life, I Learned from Star Wars
1. Never trust men in dark helmets
2. It really isn't necessary to be fluent in over six million forms of communication.
3. Before kissing ANYBODY, make sure they're not related to you.
4. You may have family members in suprisingly high positions
5. Before you kill someone make sure they aren't your father
6. THIS goes there, THAT goes there
7. Cute cuddly widdle teddy bears usually will eat you alive unless you can prove you are a god.
8. Never stand on a trap door leading to a Rancor pit
9. Never,never,never underestimate the power of the Dark Side
10. Its never my fault
11. There are those who are less forgiving than Vader
12. Always let the Wookie win
13. Whining about something never helps. (Tosche Station)
14. Watch your hands when sword fighting
15. Electricity really hurts
16. Never tell someone the odds
17. Always accept apologies
18. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try
19. Don't get cocky
20. Don't try to make friends via the Death Star com-link
21. Mind what you have learned, save you it can
22. Don't jump down garbage chutes
23. The hard part of a jail-break is getting out; plan for it.
24. Cold weather can cause one to hallucinate
25. Blowing on a torch will not put it out
26. Don't use technology you don't understand
27. Never underestimate the powers of a Jedi
28. Don't give into your anger
29. Grasping at your throat will not stop the choking
30. You shouldn't always listen to your parents