Someone F'n Rept me... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
Someone F'n Rept me...

so I can get a gold star. I'm so close.
R1up0n1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:16 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,162
i did earlier...Sorry mang!
Brizz is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
now hush lol
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:17 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1up0n1 View Post
so I can get a gold star. I'm so close.
Yay I put you over... your first goldie congrats!
ceo012384 is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:18 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,162
And some for you too!
Brizz is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizz View Post
i did earlier...Sorry mang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgod View Post
now hush lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Yay I put you over... your first goldie congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizz View Post
And some for you too!
Thanks! I got tired of seeing that long ass bar across my page.
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
I added repts to everyone above.
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:28 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 429
PLZ help me get a GOLD star too...

logan1 is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
I rept the page... ya'll are workin your way up.

oops missed ya logan, but i'm out for 24 hrs. sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:31 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
reps everywhere wooooooo!!!
ceo012384 is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 05:31 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,017
yah, i rep'd him alright.. hehe
not quite the rep he was expecting.

-a|ex
Back _Marker is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 06:18 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,687
i am at that same point, super close to the first star-- well maybe halfway close

Last edited by ScottSellersUNR; 06-13-2007 at 06:18 PM. Reason: not as close as i thought
ScottSellersUNR is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 06:33 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 75
You already got your star, but i'll go ahead and give you some more rep.
MN-750R is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 10:37 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSellersUNR View Post
i am at that same point, super close to the first star-- well maybe halfway close
I'll help you out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-750R View Post
You already got your star, but i'll go ahead and give you some more rep.
rept!

man this is some real ing...
ceo012384 is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 12:57 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
You mean to tell me that people still rep on this site? The mods haven't shut down the system yet? I use to rep a lot of people and got repped like crazy when I neared the tenth star. I think a lot of people got tired or bored after they realized there is nothing but stars. I guess we could find out by pushing me over 18 gold stars, huh? but that means I'll have to start repping people again. Granted, most of the people I repped wouldn't complain if I start back up. Those people know what I'm talking about.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 08:02 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
You mean to tell me that people still rep on this site? The mods haven't shut down the system yet? I use to rep a lot of people and got repped like crazy when I neared the tenth star. I think a lot of people got tired or bored after they realized there is nothing but stars. I guess we could find out by pushing me over 18 gold stars, huh? but that means I'll have to start repping people again. Granted, most of the people I repped wouldn't complain if I start back up. Those people know what I'm talking about.
Reps have come to a screetching halt.

Last edited by Rider; 06-14-2007 at 08:41 AM.
Rider is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
More repts to everyone until it said I've given too much repts.
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:21 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 604
Reps were introdced when i was gone so I guess I misse dout on 'em. I did go through the memberlist and repped everyone that I remember from a couple years ago who is still around. Now I just need to catch up on all the newer regular members. Oh. And I of course repped the people who repped me .
Becca_007 is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca_007 View Post
Reps were introdced when i was gone so I guess I misse dout on 'em. I did go through the memberlist and repped everyone that I remember from a couple years ago who is still around. Now I just need to catch up on all the newer regular members. Oh. And I of course repped the people who repped me .
I see you rept me, but I've given out too much repts within 24 hrs so I'll have to get back to you.
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:16 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-750R View Post
You already got your star, but i'll go ahead and give you some more rep.
CinnamonBun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome