Which one of you guys is this? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 142
Which one of you guys is this?

anyone?

Mutag is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 10:19 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
i was the guy he was shooting at.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 10:23 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 390
If you are dumb enough to carry a gun in your pocket don't be surprised if you get tapped two or three times be for you get it out.
Twain is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Hes lucky it didnt go off n blow his arse cheek off.
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 11:08 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 124
Gun was actually holstered by a stealth holster if you look close, but still...what's the point of that? lol
Arsyx is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 11:22 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutag View Post
anyone?
Those Icy Hot Stunnas grew up pretty quick, eh?
mikem317 is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-22-2007, 11:52 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsyx View Post
Gun was actually holstered by a stealth holster if you look close, but still...what's the point of that? lol
Dang, he is right. But I still don't get the point. Kinda cool, I guess.
Twain is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Rookie
 
raized1199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abilene, Texas
Posts: 174
"GOT EM! That ground squirrel wont run in front of me EVER again."
raized1199 is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem317 View Post
Those Icy Hot Stunnas grew up pretty quick, eh?
Mutag is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 02:49 PM
 
saverok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: nashville,tn
Posts: 3,906
damn ground squirrels



Quote:
They call me Mr. Saverok
Silence is golden: Duct tape is silver.
saverok is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 03:09 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 390
Ok, now that you are in that position, what happens next? You are still vulnerable from three sides, you have put yourself in a position where your accuracy is limited to (at best) about 90 degrees, you have no protection from the direction you are shooting at, you can't start moving again unless you get off your bike (can you? I don't know enough about stunting so I am going on an assumption here), and you have created a situation that is less than ideal for accurate fire. The only thing you have going for you is the element of surprise. Who expects an idiot to take a pot shot at you from a bike in that position?



That being said I still want to try.

Last edited by Twain; 06-23-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Twain is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post
If you are dumb enough to carry a gun in your pocket don't be surprised if you get tapped two or three times be for you get it out.
It will happen anyway when he hit the state pen
bodydoc is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
that was fake lookin.


raized1199-sweet sig pic
dnyce is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Rookie
 
raized1199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abilene, Texas
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce View Post
that was fake lookin.


raized1199-sweet sig pic
Thanks.
I love my Z1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ooohhh.
Now I know why ya like it.
That is one real nice LTD ya got there Bro!

Last edited by raized1199; 06-23-2007 at 06:04 PM. Reason: after looking around.
raized1199 is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twain View Post
Ok, now that you are in that position, what happens next? You are still vulnerable from three sides, you have put yourself in a position where your accuracy is limited to (at best) about 90 degrees, you have no protection from the direction you are shooting at, you can't start moving again unless you get off your bike (can you? I don't know enough about stunting so I am going on an assumption here), and you have created a situation that is less than ideal for accurate fire. The only thing you have going for you is the element of surprise. Who expects an idiot to take a pot shot at you from a bike in that position?



That being said I still want to try.
Haha, I think you took it way too serious.
Mutag is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Rookie
 
raized1199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abilene, Texas
Posts: 174
The one thing that he can not see, is the wast disposal
truck about to turn the corner and run his butt over.
raized1199 is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 02:47 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by raized1199 View Post
Thanks.
I love my Z1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ooohhh.
Now I know why ya like it.
That is one real nice LTD ya got there Bro!
thanks-i notice alot of lil touches done to your bike too, any fullsize pics around?
dnyce is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Rookie
 
raized1199's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abilene, Texas
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce View Post
thanks-i notice alot of lil touches done to your bike too, any fullsize pics around?
Here is a couple.
http://www.ninja6zone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574

What kinda times you hitting?
raized1199 is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 05:00 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,017
i guess that's the ghetto triathalon... but isn't there suppose to be swimming?

-a|ex
Back _Marker is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 07:53 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by raized1199 View Post
Here is a couple.
http://www.ninja6zone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574

What kinda times you hitting?

looking good! 10.30's-should be in the nines next weekend-
dnyce is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome