Strange Year - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
Strange Year

Well Folks

What a year this has been 4 me, I lost my cat, my girl and my dad had a heart attack. My r6 is still in the shop so the stress relive program is gone. I spoke with some friends back home and I am thinking of selling it all and working for a dive shop down in the islands. I think perhaps the laid back life will be a good break from all this fast paced work too much crap, any who I have not had a meal in 2 days and I feel like crap...

any one got words to cheer the old KP up?
katanapilot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 08:37 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,082
you just hafta get through it man. that's the only way.

what happened to you and your girl?

Last edited by itgirl25; 07-04-2007 at 10:41 AM.
itgirl25 is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl25 View Post
you just hafta ge through it man. that's the only way.

what happened to you and your girl?
Ya know, i don't like bad mouthing people in public forums but...
(her view)
1. I work too much
2. I do not make her a priority
3. I was never meant to be with her because we always fighting.

(my view)
Man... I am not gonna say because the list was huge, I think things could improve and that is why I did not ever just walk away like she did. But I think it is for the best, she will see that not many guys appreciate being yelled at in public, much less in front of their family members (rather humiliating) amongst other intolerable events.

Anyways, it is time for a new beginning I been walking around the house this am I think I am gonna ride my roomies cruiser to the beach NOT
I am going in my convertible to Daytona, lets see what happens today.
katanapilot is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Sounds like she was a selfish betch!! You better off d00d

Get another bike n ride. Its relaxin
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 10:46 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by katanapilot View Post
Ya know, i don't like bad mouthing people in public forums but...
(her view)
1. I work too much
2. I do not make her a priority
3. I was never meant to be with her because we always fighting.

(my view)
Man... I am not gonna say because the list was huge, I think things could improve and that is why I did not ever just walk away like she did. But I think it is for the best, she will see that not many guys appreciate being yelled at in public, much less in front of their family members (rather humiliating) amongst other intolerable events.

Anyways, it is time for a new beginning I been walking around the house this am I think I am gonna ride my roomies cruiser to the beach NOT
I am going in my convertible to Daytona, lets see what happens today.
yeah, i guess it's probably good not to air your laundry on here, especially since you are both members. too bad it didn't work out, but it was probably for the best. you both deserve to find what you are looking for and be happy. just take the experience for what it was.

my step-dad had a heart attack last month. i lost my real dad in a car accident 5 years ago, so the heart attack really set our family back and spooked us. we weren't ready to lose another dad. thank god things went our way this time. all is well so far.

don't worry, things will look up soon. just remember, you have lots of friends on here. we're here for ya.

(PS, sorry i missed your IM. i am really bad about forgetting to turn on my away message when i leave the computer. i wasn't blowing you off. )
itgirl25 is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
UPDATE...

I stayed in town and went flying my brothers RC plane (pretty simple day):











katanapilot is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:03 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by katanapilot View Post
Well Folks

What a year this has been 4 me, I lost my cat, my girl and my dad had a heart attack. My r6 is still in the shop so the stress relive program is gone. I spoke with some friends back home and I am thinking of selling it all and working for a dive shop down in the islands. I think perhaps the laid back life will be a good break from all this fast paced work too much crap, any who I have not had a meal in 2 days and I feel like crap...

any one got words to cheer the old KP up?
I"m still digging myself out of my "worst" year man. girfriend had another guys baby, parents divorced, havent been in school, had to leave some of my best friends behind me because of drugs...

I was tryin to think of something to say, but honestly knowing what shape your in i know there IS nothing anybody can say that you haven't heard or dont already know.



Just keep this in the back of your mind, at times it has been the only thing i could hold on to.

Time heals all wounds.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
I"m still digging myself out of my "worst" year man. girfriend had another guys baby, parents divorced, havent been in school, had to leave some of my best friends behind me because of drugs...

I was tryin to think of something to say, but honestly knowing what shape your in i know there IS nothing anybody can say that you haven't heard or dont already know.



Just keep this in the back of your mind, at times it has been the only thing i could hold on to.

Time heals all wounds.
Thank you for the kind words, I think that is can only get better before it gets worse. I tell ya just some times I ask my self what god did i piss off?



Ahh well
katanapilot is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:34 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
Dr Phil says: Find another girl and ride her like you would ride your bike (if you had it that is)!
1BadCBR is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Supporting Member
October 2007 BOTM Winner!
 
tallywacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Patrol base in IRAQ
Posts: 2,694
Send a message via AIM to tallywacker Send a message via Yahoo to tallywacker
This year has been pretty decent for me. Well i guess any off year i get from Iraq is a good one. But I will be back there in Oct

www.myspace.com/kurtpittman
3/320th FA RAKKASANS

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP
tallywacker is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:47 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
This year has been pretty decent for me. Well i guess any off year i get from Iraq is a good one. But I will be back there in Oct
sucks to be you.... <insert knocking on wood smilie>
1BadCBR is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
This year has been pretty decent for me. Well i guess any off year i get from Iraq is a good one. But I will be back there in Oct
Damn Dude good luck with all that... Hopefully you will be ok
katanapilot is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 06:14 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
I'm so sorry... you've definitely had a rough year.

You've just gotta allow yourself to experience the hurt and anger as it comes, and over time, it'll get better. Really. There's no magical way to feel better.... the pain merely means you're human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katanapilot View Post
not many guys appreciate being yelled at in public, much less in front of their family members (rather humiliating) amongst other intolerable events.

Um, yeah, NO one deserves to be treated like that. Ever.
neebelung is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 619
Well,

Here is the update... First off I want to say that Long distance relationships are not that bad, if you are willing (both) to put in the time and effort to making it work, second I just got a raise, third I called my ex class mate ( I am going to the virgin islands) to check out the dive shop sounds very promising. Downside is that there is really no riding there. I mean lets say you can cover all the roads in 1 day (that sounds funny as hell)

Financially Selling car/bike I can manage but If it does not work out I am planning for at least a year or two to stay there and chill (no more stressful jobs)

The upside is waking up to something like this should be nice:


maybe before all in print a gap ride should be merit.
katanapilot is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 03:53 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Sorry to hear about the bad string of stuff. Do what you got to do man. Nobody can fault you for doing what you feel is needed. I have been there too man, I bet we all have. When you just feel like everything is stacked against you. You'll make it thru it.




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome