New (or to me anyway) vehicle purchase! - Page 6 - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
View Poll Results: Which would you choose?
Chevy all the way baby! 5 17.24%
The Titan is a bad MOFO! 17 58.62%
I'm cheap, get a Saturn..... 3 10.34%
You already know who I am, The Whore....I only drive what I got from Tater! 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 12:18 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
sok i aint seen a Ford that wasnt either
To each their own... I think Fords is at the top of their game about now. The last few Fords I have owned have been the best ones yet. Of coarse I can say the same for the last 2 chevy's and 1 saturn. But my bro had 2 jeeps (all POS), my neighbor had one POS, and my bro-in-law has one now POS! Even my neighbor has a cherokee and works for chrysler and says their junk.




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
To each their own... I think Fords is at the top of their game about now. The last few Fords I have owned have been the best ones yet. Of coarse I can say the same for the last 2 chevy's and 1 saturn. But my bro had 2 jeeps (all POS), my neighbor had one POS, and my bro-in-law has one now POS! Even my neighbor has a cherokee and works for chrysler and says their junk.
n mine wont die

I'm a die hard Chevy man tho
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #103 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 12:26 AM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
Then you'd love my new Trailblazer SS AWD!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #104 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
yup lol
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #105 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 05:40 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
n mine wont die

I'm a die hard Chevy man tho
My stepfathers jeep cherokee has over 300k its an 86 though and its not feeling like a springchicken well worth what it cost though. He has had it since brand new I always buy old used worn out cars so I tend to stick with honda and toyota I haven't been disappointed yet.....
byron12 is offline  
post #106 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
My stepfathers jeep cherokee has over 300k its an 86 though and its not feeling like a springchicken well worth what it cost though. He has had it since brand new I always buy old used worn out cars so I tend to stick with honda and toyota I haven't been disappointed yet.....
I used to work with a guy who had a Grand Waggoneer that had over 500k on it... He changed the oil every 1k with full syn... I told him he'd be better of just buying a new vehicle...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #107 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-11-2007, 03:03 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
All Chrysler trannys are garbage at 100k. I wont have it nearly that long.



marko138 is offline  
post #108 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 10:49 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
All Chrysler trannys are garbage at 100k. I wont have it nearly that long.
Then why buy it if you know you're buying yourself a problem?
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #109 of 109 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Supporting Member
October 2007 BOTM Winner!
 
tallywacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Patrol base in IRAQ
Posts: 2,694
Send a message via AIM to tallywacker Send a message via Yahoo to tallywacker
Its not like subaru and mitsubishi trannies are much better.

www.myspace.com/kurtpittman
3/320th FA RAKKASANS

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP
tallywacker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome