Hey ya'll - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Hey ya'll

Been a while. I"ve been busy dealin w/ some **** at home (my parents are going through a divorce, my grandpa's on his last legs, my sister is going kind of crazy, and my ex-girlfriend whom had another guys baby is suddenly deciding she ****ed up, and i have to explain to her where i stand on the situation and break her heart for about the tenth time... oh and i lost my drivers liscense cause i forgot to pay a speeding ticket from last year and it kind of put me in a bad financial spot, specially with property taxes due recently. ). I've put a lot of stuff on the back burners for the last month, TWF included.

I'm still pretty preoccupied w/ stuff, but lifes getting better. hope everybody is well, i'll be checkin in when i feel like it.

hah, i noticed you guys have been repping me since i've been gone, i'm feelin the love.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 07:53 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Been a while. I"ve been busy dealin w/ some **** at home (my parents are going through a divorce, my grandpa's on his last legs, my sister is going kind of crazy, and my ex-girlfriend whom had another guys baby is suddenly deciding she ****ed up, and i have to explain to her where i stand on the situation and break her heart for about the tenth time... oh and i lost my drivers liscense cause i forgot to pay a speeding ticket from last year and it kind of put me in a bad financial spot, specially with property taxes due recently. ). I've put a lot of stuff on the back burners for the last month, TWF included.

I'm still pretty preoccupied w/ stuff, but lifes getting better. hope everybody is well, i'll be checkin in when i feel like it.

hah, i noticed you guys have been repping me since i've been gone, i'm feelin the love.
good to have u back man ...see my new bike in my av?
upshift is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 08:08 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,237
Hate to hear you're having all that ****. You'll be in my thoughts, bro. Hang in there.
fpzx10 is offline  
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
good to have u back man ...see my new bike in my av?
im gone a couple weeks and the kid goes out and buys a real bike, nice. come ride w/ me sometime and i'll show you how to use it
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpzx10 View Post
Hate to hear you're having all that ****. You'll be in my thoughts, bro. Hang in there.
thx kev
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
im gone a couple weeks and the kid goes out and buys a real bike, nice. come ride w/ me sometime and i'll show you how to use it
i was j/k its not mine...still looking...but i am closer than i was to hear about all that stuff tho man...hope it all works out
upshift is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 08:38 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,007
If anybody needs one, you do....
1BadCBR is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Factory Racer
 
jalaan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 2,022
hang in there bruh.
believe me when i tell ya, ***** could be worse.
just keep yur head up and worry about you.
eF everything else.

'99 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R, My 3/4 Liter
".. speed, you can't touch it, but you damn sure can feel it! "
jalaan1 is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 09:16 PM
TWF Board Of Directors

 
Trip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 11,484
Send a message via AIM to Trip
Damn Steve, hope everything turns out better for ya.

2005 Honda CRF88RR - 2007 Honda CBR600RR
Trip is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Keep ya head up n we're here if ya need us
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 09:30 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 341
Hope everything works out with ya dude like everybody said keep your head up.it will get better. were here man
Full Throttle is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Banned
 
trock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The fix
Posts: 2,149
Send a message via MSN to trock
hey man welcome back. We were starting to wonder where you were at. I hope everything gets worked out well soon.
trock is offline  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 10:15 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpzx10 View Post
Hate to hear you're having all that ****. You'll be in my thoughts, bro. Hang in there.
Glad you stopped in to let us know how you are...
neebelung is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:04 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,058
nts, it's about time you stop in and say hey. Hope life mellows out for you soon.
devilstonic is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilstonic View Post
nts, it's about time you stop in and say hey. Hope life mellows out for you soon.
you an me both sister, i went for a nice ride today w/ dad and our good friend... just what the doctor ordered. soon enough i'll be back; till then
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
you an me both sister, i went for a nice ride today w/ dad and our good friend... just what the doctor ordered. soon enough i'll be back; till then
Me and drewpy were talkin' about maybe riding next weekend... You down?
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
i'd like to, i'd be able to pay him for the lodging at topoco... Your scheme about not using postage has me in the hole 50 dollars right now OSP... i reversed the retrurn w/ the destination and now my mail has disapeared... and i cant remember what i did w/ the receipt for the MO to get my money back
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24
Things will get better...hang in there
Stoneyce is offline  
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 833
Welcome back!

Glad your doing better!
RedRidingHood is offline  
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Rae
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,213
You need a hug!! Hope things get better for ya man, just stick with it!
Rae is offline  
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingHood View Post
Glad your doing better!
yea, wish the weather would get better though. hope your bat nap was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
You need a hug!! Hope things get better for ya man, just stick with it!
thx rachel, you rock. tell joe i said hi.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome