So wow... brief summary of my weekend
1. Philly orchestra was pretty good, not nearly as good as the National Symphony orchestra but good
2. Went to a trendy restaurant in Philly called Continental Midtown or something like that... very trendy and kind of boring but OMG the eye candy was worth it all! our table was on a lower section and the waitresses were all wearing short skirts, one of the waitresses kept bending over one of the other tables, yeah... I saw everything!
3. got to NY around 4am, no parking, drove for about a half hour and finally found parking
4. Rock the Bells was great, got there a little too early and shoudl have waited until early evening but oh well... Rage Against The Machine ROCKED! GOD I forgot how good they are live! Tom had some sounds problems and the band as a whole had a few little meshing problems with tempo and what not but all and all they were amazing! they played all my favorites (vietnow, killing in the name of, know your enemy, etc.)
5. rained in NYC on sunday but went to lunch in Little Italy at a place called Da Nico. Great chicken Marsala.
6. Drive home sucked
7. get home and the power is out because of the storms
8. Now I am at grandma's about an hour from home doing laundry and getting ready to sleep.
All in all I give the weekend a 7, only reason it is that high is because Rage Rocked!
Tomorrow night is Manson and slayer, really excited aobut that! And I pick up my jeep with the lift and everything installed!