Soo today... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 126
Soo today...

I went grocery shopping with my mom. As we left and packed up the groceries into the beemer I went to put the shopping cart away.
I flung the shopping cart into the stall. I start walking back around 5 feet or so to the car. I glance to the left of me and a bitch in a blue sedan coming out of a parking spot almost hits me going around 25 mph, I said F**KING C*NT! She was only 2 feet away.
My mom looks at me saying, holy sh*t what a crazy f**king bitch!
I got back in the car more angry then scared, and drove home.
My mom said to me in the car you could have been a cripple cause of that stupid driver. (not her choice of words)

This would of totally sucked if was I would of been walking any slower!
Has anyone else have any experiences like this by f**ktards?
Netherl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:10 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherl View Post
I went grocery shopping with my mom. As we left and packed up the groceries into the beemer I went to put the shopping cart away.
I flung the shopping cart into the stall. I start walking back around 5 feet or so to the car. I glance to the left of me and a bitch in a blue sedan coming out of a parking spot almost hits me going around 25 mph, I said F**KING C*NT! She was only 2 feet away.
My mom looks at me saying, holy sh*t what a crazy f**king bitch!
I got back in the car more angry then scared, and drove home.
My mom said to me in the car you could have been a cripple cause of that stupid driver. (not her choice of words)

This would of totally sucked if was I would of been walking any slower!
Has anyone else have any experiences like this by f**ktards?

Let me tell you something...people in parking lots are f#*King crazy. Chalk this one up as a win.



marko138 is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:33 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 707
I almost started a fight in a parking lot one time cuase of that same thing was walking out of the mall and some check blew by me doing god knows how fast i said Slow The F**k down B***h. she SLAMS on her breaks. And said WHat did you say. I said slow down. The she was like What did you really Slow the f**k down B**ch. About that time Rest of the Military folks i was hanging out with just came out next thing. I know her boyfriend in passanger set Slouches down and they speed off. I'm not backing down from stupid Sh*t. Something about steping of to cross the parking lot to have a car speed by me less then a feet away, ticks me of seoriously.

Last edited by papapoi; 07-31-2007 at 03:35 PM.
papapoi is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapoi View Post
I almost started a fight in a parking lot one time cuase of that same thing was walking out of the mall and some check blew by me doing god knows how fast i said Slow The F**k down B***h. she SLAMS on her breaks. And said WHat did you say. I said slow down. The she was like What did you really Slow the f**k down B**ch. About that time Rest of the Military folks i was hanging out with just came out next thing. I know her boyfriend in passanger set Slouches down and they speed off. I'm not backing down from stupid Sh*t. Something about steping of to cross the parking lot to have a car speed by me less then a feet away, ticks me of seoriously.
Honestly I think I would of wanted her to stop cause I probably would of choked a bitch.
and yeah, the only reason I wasn't so much freaked out was cause I was mad that I could of been seriously hurt cause of some dumb bitches' stupidity speeding in a parking lot..

Last edited by Netherl; 07-31-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Netherl is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:50 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,535
I bag groceries at a small grocery store and ive gotten almost run over many times and every time its been by an old lady i think there should be a law where once u turn 60 u must take ur drivers test again to ensure u can still drive safely, and then every ten yrs after until u fail...but overall some people are just dumba$$es no matter the age
upshift is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
TWF Board Of Directors

 
Trip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 11,484
Send a message via AIM to Trip
I have beat on car windows to make people stop from hitting me, people just don't pay attention.

2005 Honda CRF88RR - 2007 Honda CBR600RR
Trip is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 05:54 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I have beat on car windows to make people stop from hitting me, people just don't pay attention.
i have actually put out car windows over dumbskit! one happened to be an of duty mp who was drunk. when the local pd showed up and realized he was drunk, and a member of the law, he gave me back my id and told me to have a nice day. so now here i am walking through the mall with my hand all cut up and bleeding. damn i was dumb back then.
bowb4me is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Banned
 
trock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The fix
Posts: 2,149
Send a message via MSN to trock
Yesterday on my bike i followed a drunk for 2-3 miles. He was going 25 in a 40, and if he wasn't in the shoulder he was crossin the middle line. When it turned to a 55 MPH zone he went 35 and actually went all of the way through the turn lane and almost hit a biker and 2 cars head-on. I almost pulled into wal-mart behind him but decided not to. My dad was right behind me in the truck and called the cops on his ass.
trock is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 12:24 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 833
I was walking into best buy a few months ago. A dude comes blowing thru the crosswalk at about 20mph- my friend and I had to literally stop to keep from getting hit. So I slapped the side of his truck. He slams on the brakes and looks at me in the mirror, so I throw my hands up as if to say- WTF? he jumps out and starts walking back towards me. So I spun my hat around backwards and asked him if there was something I could help him with. He asks "did you hit my truck?" I said yeah and I'll hit you too you ****ing dumba$$, didn't you see me in the crosswalk? He nuts up like a bitch and says- I didn't see you, sorry... and gets back in his truck.
TOMMYTOM is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYTOM View Post
I was walking into best buy a few months ago. A dude comes blowing thru the crosswalk at about 20mph- my friend and I had to literally stop to keep from getting hit. So I slapped the side of his truck. He slams on the brakes and looks at me in the mirror, so I throw my hands up as if to say- WTF? he jumps out and starts walking back towards me. So I spun my hat around backwards and asked him if there was something I could help him with. He asks "did you hit my truck?" I said yeah and I'll hit you too you ****ing dumba$$, didn't you see me in the crosswalk? He nuts up like a bitch and says- I didn't see you, sorry... and gets back in his truck.
That sounds similar to the last fight I got in... Only we were the ones in the car... and we beat the chit out of the guys in the middle of High St... Oh, those were the days...
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome