GSXR750/3BoysNBike - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
GSXR750/3BoysNBike

Put the F*CK YOU that 3Boys so articulately said to me back in that thread. Don't be covering **** up and trying to make me look like the bad guy when someone lit the fuse on her tampon this morning and took it out on us.

Thanks.
Pigface1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
I told her to change it. We don't talk like that around here. If anyone does and we cant have them change it it is changed for them. End of story on this one.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:09 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
WHOA!!! I took it out because I thought it was a bit harsh!!! I was NOT and am NOT in a bad mood! I take what you say with a grain of salt! I made a simple statement that I am sure plenty others were thinking about the thread and you jumped on me! My apologies for upsetting you! Now enjoy your weekend!!!
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:14 PM
First 1000 Member
 
The Saint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 346
It's ridiculous...

....that a mod has to lock a thread just because a couple people don't like the subject matter and are such f*cking crybabies that they just can't bring themselves to stay out of the thread and/or shut the f*ck up.

Carry on.

The Saint is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:14 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
3boyznabike realized she made a mistake and changed it, so its cool. If she wouldnt have, I would have had I caught it first. but thats water under the bridge now.

Let's end this and get back to bikes and such.
Need4Speed is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:16 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
that thread was locked not becuz multiple people should stay out of it, or because others shouldnt..but because the topic became to intense, and many members were calling each other names, and making it personal.

comon people, we are better than that
Need4Speed is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:17 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
I like alot of salt with my food. And pepper...puts hir on your chest.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Shanman has modded me for 4 years. I know who I am, and I know I say things people don't like.

At the same time, I'm not going to go into YOUR threads and bitch about them. Then when someone tells you, "tough ****, get out," tell them to Fck Off. I could have called you every name under the Sun right back, but I didn't.

You didn't upset me, I've had worse said to me.

Start some interesting threads and maybe you and the "others" won't have to come into ours out of boredom. But at least you had the sack to say what's on your mind, while they didn't. Irony at it's best. .

And with that, I leave you with a joke. An old man on a business trip is drunk and bored, he heads to the redlight district. Without taking the time to look at options, he pics up the first streetwalker he sees.

They get back to his hotel, the old man gives her $100, and asks, "Do you have any fetishes?"

"Yes, I have a foot fetish," as she reaches down for his package, "But five or six inches will do."

Pigface1 is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed750
Let's end this and get back to bikes and such.
Off Topic, bikes aren't allowed in here mang.

yes this is true, talking about bike in off-topic could be considered a jack.

just having some fun w/ ya man!!

Last edited by Need4Speed; 12-03-2004 at 04:33 PM.
Pigface1 is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoyzNaBike
I took it out because I thought it was a bit harsh!!!
By the way, I saw GSXR750 told you to take it out in the reply just before yours. So, you might want to edit this one too. lmao
Pigface1 is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
By the way, I saw GSXR750 told you to take it out in the reply just before yours. So, you might want to edit this one too. lmao

OK Let me rephrase it for you! Yes he told me to take that out because it was uncalled for and I agreed it was a bit harsh saying that!! Now can we drop it? I apologize for being so rude to you
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
There's no need to apologize, you meant what you said and at the minimum you were willing to say it instead of whining to the mods via PM. I've never had a problem with you on here that I can recall, and I respect the fact that you'll say what others won't.

So, enough of that ****. . now post something funny.
Pigface1 is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:47 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
So, enough of that ****. . now post something funny.
See that's where you got me! The only funny stuff I have is was my 3 yr old says to me and I don't think anyone wants to hear about that!
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:47 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
There's no need to apologize, you meant what you said and at the minimum you were willing to say it instead of whining to the mods via PM. I've never had a problem with you on here that I can recall, and I respect the fact that you'll say what others won't.

So, enough of that ****. . now post something funny.

Dude...you should hear her at home. I mess up and I hear it all the time and for the longest time too. Tell me once and thats it. Not a month later still hearing it.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:51 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,263
Something FUNNY

ok, i suck..
Need4Speed is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:52 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed750
Something FUNNY

ok, i suck..

Yes you do.
GSXR1000DJ is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR750DJ
Dude...you should hear her at home. I mess up and I hear it all the time and for the longest time too. Tell me once and thats it. Not a month later still hearing it.
Your wife and your dog are both locked outside the house, they're both barking for you to open the door. The only difference is the dog will quit barking once you let it inside.
Pigface1 is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 05:01 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigface1
Your wife and your dog are both locked outside the house, they're both barking for you to open the door. The only difference is the dog will quit barking once you let it inside.
LOL I stop barking once inside! I just start biting!
3BoyzNaBike is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
So does my s/o.
Pigface1 is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-03-2004, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,544
USC/UCLA, SEC Championship, Big 12 Championship tomorrow, starting around noon. That means I need to get to the store and load up on beer and grilling grub.

Have a good weekend and wear your gear. .
Pigface1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome