Dawg the Bounty Hunter... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Dawg the Bounty Hunter...

And I thought I was bad one minute these people are calling to a PoS punk motherflocker and the nthey are praying with ya to be a better person
PlayfulGod is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:15 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 852
watched it too funny wtf and did ya see the kids snitching on ol boy kids are too funny lil snitches i know him he stays right over there mister
Carolina is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 09:00 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
And I thought I was bad one minute these people are calling to a PoS punk motherflocker and the nthey are praying with ya to be a better person
Yep I've noticed that too. Sometimes I do watch the show if I'm channel surfing and happen to see it on. It's pretty funny. The wife and I got married in Hawaii so sometimes we peep it just for some of the scenery.
z06boy is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:37 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 668
Was this last nights episode? Kevin and I watched it. STUPID Mona lisa... and seriously all that Tipy girl did was eat... useless. LOL... I love the show but yall are right its so funny when they have the fugitive in a head lock and then two minutes later they are rationalizing with them about life and such in the truck.
1hottbikechic is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Arent they making a movie about this guy?
Rider is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Arent they making a movie about this guy?
the man called Dawg on A&E
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:46 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
the man called Dawg on A&E
No, I mean a real movie.
Rider is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
No, I mean a real movie.
oh no clue dont keep up with it really
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:20 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 668
He's in jail in Hawaii, for killing someone (so kevin says). Be a while before he makes a movie.
1hottbikechic is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hottbikechic View Post
He's in jail in Hawaii, for killing someone (so kevin says). Be a while before he makes a movie.
huh? I know he may end up in jail back in Mexico for bounty hunting but hadn't heard anything like this.
z06boy is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 AM
First 1000 Member
March 2008 BOTM Winner!
 
pickle.of.doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Howell,MI
Posts: 4,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hottbikechic View Post
Was this last nights episode? Kevin and I watched it. STUPID Mona lisa... and seriously all that Tipy girl did was eat... useless. LOL... I love the show but yall are right its so funny when they have the fugitive in a head lock and then two minutes later they are rationalizing with them about life and such in the truck.
I watched that one... and the thing that surprised me the most was that Desiree chick was actually a girl!

pickle.of.doom is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hottbikechic View Post
He's in jail in Hawaii, for killing someone (so kevin says). Be a while before he makes a movie.
Whatever happened with him being thrown in Mexican jail?

I love the Dog. He's the man.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
First 1000 Member
March 2008 BOTM Winner!
 
pickle.of.doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Howell,MI
Posts: 4,183
Nope he got aqcuitted on that OSP, they announced that on CNN or something a few weeks ago.


The one major thing I ave taken from watching even just 1 episode of that show is this:







Hawaii is freakin nasty and so are all the people that live there. I will NEVER go to that cesspool!

pickle.of.doom is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hottbikechic View Post
He's in jail in Hawaii, for killing someone (so kevin says). Be a while before he makes a movie.

Getting a nickname was not the only thing that happened to Dog while in the biker gang. According to The Associated Press, Dog was convicted in 1977 of being an accessory to murder. He was sentenced to five years in prison, and it was behind bars where Dog got his first taste of bounty hunting."

I think he may mean this...
http://www.abcnews.go.com/abcnewsnow...3454921&page=1
TaintedLove is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post

The one major thing I ave taken from watching even just 1 episode of that show is this:

Hawaii is freakin nasty and so are all the people that live there. I will NEVER go to that cesspool!

Cesspool? Beautiful place...can't wait to go for the 3rd time myself.

The losers they show are right in the Honolulu area like most any innercity. The rest of Hawaii is freakin' awesome.
z06boy is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
Getting a nickname was not the only thing that happened to Dog while in the biker gang. According to The Associated Press, Dog was convicted in 1977 of being an accessory to murder. He was sentenced to five years in prison, and it was behind bars where Dog got his first taste of bounty hunting."

I think he may mean this...
http://www.abcnews.go.com/abcnewsnow...3454921&page=1

He wants the prez to call him to go get Osama?
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 624
I for one can't wait for the day when some crackhead pops a cap in his ugly face. That guy is so full of himself.
6doublefive321 is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:08 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9
What's up with his wifes shape ? she is shaped like spounge bob square pants.
pistol is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:13 PM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol View Post
What's up with his wifes shape ? she is shaped like spounge bob square pants.
HUGE boobs!!!!!!!!
Rider is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 02:25 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 442
Did anyone see the Southpark episode where Cartman was Dawg the hall monitor?
Mr. Pink is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome