Uh... Oh... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 04:41 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Uh... Oh...

So I just ran into my ex flcuck buddy... the girl that probably could have beeen a whole thing, but she chewed with her mouth open.. I guess I'll have to learn her... as she's gonna call me in the am.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 04:49 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
get her a shock collar, zap her everytime she does it lol
dnyce is offline  
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
eat in a separate room like where the puter is
PlayfulGod is offline  
post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 08:48 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,299
...or just dont feed her anything she needs to be chewin on










dnyce is offline  
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
5:41am... That post was 15 beers and a bottle of 1800 deep... Whew... I feel like garbage... But I can't wait to hit that again.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 01:00 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 639
lol can do like my uncle did to my cousins when they were little and put a rubber band around her head when she eats.

Last edited by Ineffable; 08-19-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Ineffable is offline  
post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Or I'll just fluck her a lot and that's it.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 01:07 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 206
flucking is all well and good...but if you want to have a commited responsible adult relationship..then you should really consider how the bear likes her....does she comb his hair..does she change his litter.. does she play with him and call him kitty...? Does she like to hold him? these are all questions you need to ask yourself..
beanie is offline  
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
flucking is all well and good...but if you want to have a commited responsible adult relationship..then you should really consider how the bear likes her....does she comb his hair..does she change his litter.. does she play with him and call him kitty...? Does she like to hold him? these are all questions you need to ask yourself..
You are freaking me out by refering to The Bear like that...

At any rate, fluckin is all well and good... She says crazy chit in the sack... It's awesome.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 02:31 PM
First 1000 Member
 
Grafixx01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post
So I just ran into my ex flcuck buddy... the girl that probably could have beeen a whole thing, but she chewed with her mouth open.. I guess I'll have to learn her... as she's gonna call me in the am.
OSP, I'm with you. The sound of people chewing with their mouths open or just the loud noise like erks the fluck out of me. I get so irritated I HAVE to like turn on the radio or some thing to drown out their noise.

Like last night, I went to the movies to see "Bourne Ultimatum", and the peson behind me kept ruffling their popcorn bag, chewing with their mouth open, and you could hear them when they weren't. Totally ruined the entire movie.
Grafixx01 is offline  
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafixx01 View Post
OSP, I'm with you. The sound of people chewing with their mouths open or just the loud noise like erks the fluck out of me. I get so irritated I HAVE to like turn on the radio or some thing to drown out their noise.

Like last night, I went to the movies to see "Bourne Ultimatum", and the peson behind me kept ruffling their popcorn bag, chewing with their mouth open, and you could hear them when they weren't. Totally ruined the entire movie.
I got it from my mom. She always busted my balls when I was a kid for chewing with my mouth open or smacking my gum. I am so bad about it now, I will just straight up tell someone... even strangers.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
chewing with one's mouth open =

Fluck her, but don't feed her. Problem solved.
neebelung is offline  
post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
chewing with one's mouth open =

Fluck her, but don't feed her. Problem solved.
I'll just feed her stuff she cannot chew.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 06:48 PM
 
PiZdETS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 912
Pics or Ban.


Quote:
Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead. ~Mac McCleary
PiZdETS is offline  
post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 07:02 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
chewing with one's mouth open =

Fluck her, but don't feed her. Problem solved.
damn
Carolina is offline  
post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 07:08 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Pics or Ban.
VatorMan is offline  
post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 07:58 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Wh do you have to be around when she eats. She should have her mouth full of something other than food, every second you are with her. When you are done doing that, kick her ass out of your house.
Rider is offline  
post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 10:30 AM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,586
I haven't had a meal at the same table with my wife in forever. Not because she or I chew with our mouth open it is her 13 and 11 year olds that do. We have tried to break them every way we know, but they chew, snort, inhale, and belch their food.

Bothers me but I can take it. The wife bugs out to the living room every night. We do get to go out and dine without the kids every so often so I can live with that part. And she is an incredible FluckBuddy, so...
smileyman is offline  
post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 10:45 AM
First 1000 Member
 
Grafixx01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
I haven't had a meal at the same table with my wife in forever. Not because she or I chew with our mouth open it is her 13 and 11 year olds that do. We have tried to break them every way we know, but they chew, snort, inhale, and belch their food.

Bothers me but I can take it. The wife bugs out to the living room every night. We do get to go out and dine without the kids every so often so I can live with that part. And she is an incredible FluckBuddy, so...
I can't stand it ! The girl I'm kinda seeing, her sister acts like a man. Smacks her gums, chews with mouth open, belches (some times worse than guys I know), it's nasty. I've told her and she don't care. So I answer with, "And you wonder why you can't keep a guy! You wonder why the daddies of your 4 children don't want anything to do with you!"
Grafixx01 is offline  
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Banned
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Posts: 9,569
Send a message via AIM to PlayfulGod Send a message via MSN to PlayfulGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafixx01 View Post
I can't stand it ! The girl I'm kinda seeing, her sister acts like a man. Smacks her gums, chews with mouth open, belches (some times worse than guys I know), it's nasty. I've told her and she don't care. So I answer with, "And you wonder why you can't keep a guy! You wonder why the daddies of your 4 children don't want anything to do with you!"
Maybe she just hasnt came out of the closet????
PlayfulGod is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome