ATTN: Metal Head Computer Geeks... - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
ATTN: Metal Head Computer Geeks...

Does anyone have Trivium's Ascendency album in mp3 format they can EMAIL me? So I can burn it right now?


Yes, Rider, I lost the copy you sent me. I really need to listen to that $#!T right now.



marko138 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Does anyone have Trivium's Ascendency album in mp3 format they can EMAIL me? So I can burn it right now?


Yes, Rider, I lost the copy you sent me. I really need to listen to that $#!T right now.
I have it...I can upload it so you can dl it. It's 97mb let me know
TaintedLove is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
I have it...I can upload it so you can dl it. It's 97mb let me know
That would be aweseome.



marko138 is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:40 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
Gimme like 5 mins...I will pm you the link k?
TaintedLove is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
Gimme like 5 mins...I will pm you the link k?




marko138 is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:44 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
YW uploading it now!
TaintedLove is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
YW uploading it now!
You rule!



marko138 is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:18 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Is a good thing she sent it to you, I cant send files that big.

Oh yeah and that is the best album ever!!!
Rider is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,809
I threw it up on my rapidshare acct for him. I coulda upped it to the dedi but since all those races are on it I figured rapidshare would be faster for Marko.

Enjoy it!
TaintedLove is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Got it. THANK YOU!!!!!!



marko138 is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Does anyone have Trivium's Ascendency album in mp3 format they can EMAIL me? So I can burn it right now?


Yes, Rider, I lost the copy you sent me. I really need to listen to that $#!T right now.
No bit torrent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Is a good thing she sent it to you, I cant send files that big.

Oh yeah and that is the best album ever!!!
BAE? It's pretty good, but not BAE... That's way too much of a tough call.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:54 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpsycho View Post



BAE? It's pretty good, but not BAE... That's way too much of a tough call.

Hey IMO it is THE best. I am a huge (early)metallica fan it it kicks ass over every Metallica album.
Rider is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
I stopped pirating music in college. I dont know how this $#!T works nowadays. All I know is TL uploade somewhere...I Downloaded to my comp and burned that $#!T.



marko138 is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:10 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Hey IMO it is THE best. I am a huge (early)metallica fan it it kicks ass over every Metallica album.
That's exactly how I described it to my buddy... Like early Metallica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I stopped pirating music in college. I dont know how this $#!T works nowadays. All I know is TL uploade somewhere...I Downloaded to my comp and burned that $#!T.
So you do pirate music, you just don't download it.
OneSickPsycho is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:16 AM
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I stopped pirating music in college. I dont know how this $#!T works nowadays. All I know is TL uploade somewhere...I Downloaded to my comp and burned that $#!T.
I almost just had a f*cking heart attack. I couldnt find my CD for a minute. I thought some dickless POS stole it. BUt I found it in it s case tucked away in a drawer. I forgot I put it there.
Rider is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 24,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I almost just had a f*cking heart attack. I couldnt find my CD for a minute. I thought some dickless POS stole it. BUt I found it in it s case tucked away in a drawer. I forgot I put it there.
Yeah I been looking for mine forever. I dont know what the FIEK happened to it.



marko138 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome