Anyone need a Jaigermeister machine? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Anyone need a Jaigermeister machine?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/472093067.html
Rider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
It'd be a good start for a "man room" in your basement....
neebelung is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:26 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Could use it, decent price... but by the time you ship it or pick it up, it's too much $$ again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
It'd be a good start for a "man room" in your basement....
I would go well in the wet bar I'm working on right now.
Rider is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:36 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I would go well in the wet bar I'm working on right now.
*whispers* DO IT! DO IT!! DO IT!!
neebelung is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Banned
 
trock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The fix
Posts: 2,149
Send a message via MSN to trock
GET IT!!! then free jagerbombs at Rider's house.
trock is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
The only problem is.. I don't really drink Jager. It would be more for show than anything.
Rider is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 12:52 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
The only problem is.. I don't really drink Jager. It would be more for show than anything.
I'll come drink your Jag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 01:36 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,934
I don't think giving me the facilities to do a jager bomb whenever the hell I wanted is a good idea....
ceo012384 is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Rae
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,213
ppl kill me with this Jaeger Bomb stuff, I just started bartending and that has got to be by far one of the most popular drinks...

What happened to just taking a shot of Jaeger? maybe i'm just old fashioned...
Rae is offline  
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 10:04 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
ppl kill me with this Jaeger Bomb stuff, I just started bartending and that has got to be by far one of the most popular drinks...

What happened to just taking a shot of Jaeger? maybe i'm just old fashioned...
Jaegerbombs are gross.

edit: also gay.
kbubp is offline  
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVRider View Post
Could use it, decent price... but by the time you ship it or pick it up, it's too much $$ again.
Don't forget to add in Bail. That's where they get ya.
Atlantasmittie84 is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 04:45 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
ppl kill me with this Jaeger Bomb stuff, I just started bartending and that has got to be by far one of the most popular drinks...

What happened to just taking a shot of Jaeger? maybe i'm just old fashioned...
just a fun thing to do I guess. Jager is really popular with college age people these days, so is rockstar/redbull, put them together and you get a Jager bomb, weeee. its easy and rolls of the tongue when you are trashed. I can never think of interesting drinks when i'm at a bar for some reason, hence i order things like JAger bombs, car bombs, rockstars & vodka, straight Jim Beam, 151 shots and a coke chaser, etc. i'm 23 btw how "old fashioned" are you
ptowntsi is offline  
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 07:47 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 901
I like whiskey and water.
kbubp is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Rae
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptowntsi View Post
just a fun thing to do I guess. Jager is really popular with college age people these days, so is rockstar/redbull, put them together and you get a Jager bomb, weeee. its easy and rolls of the tongue when you are trashed. I can never think of interesting drinks when i'm at a bar for some reason, hence i order things like JAger bombs, car bombs, rockstars & vodka, straight Jim Beam, 151 shots and a coke chaser, etc. i'm 23 btw how "old fashioned" are you
Well, as a bartender, I dont care what people order as long as I can make it! You dont have to get creative, we dont care!!

I am 26, but when I started drinking (relatively late still) at 18, i was started on straight shots of Jaeger. Soooo... thats pretty much how I still take it, and is really the only liquor I drink in shot form. (Tequila is the devil) I dont chase mine either, i think thats cheating, so all these frufru bombs and stuff crack me up cuz I guess the way i look at it is: if I wanna get messed up, why fool around with diluting it, just get'er done!!!!
Rae is offline  
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
TWF Board Of Directors
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
Well, as a bartender, I dont care what people order as long as I can make it! You dont have to get creative, we dont care!!

I am 26, but when I started drinking (relatively late still) at 18, i was started on straight shots of Jaeger. Soooo... thats pretty much how I still take it, and is really the only liquor I drink in shot form. (Tequila is the devil) I dont chase mine either, i think thats cheating, so all these frufru bombs and stuff crack me up cuz I guess the way i look at it is: if I wanna get messed up, why fool around with diluting it, just get'er done!!!!
I like the way you party!
Rider is offline  
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
TWF Champion
 
SVRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 3,631
Send a message via Yahoo to SVRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
Well, as a bartender, I dont care what people order as long as I can make it! You dont have to get creative, we dont care!!

I am 26, but when I started drinking (relatively late still) at 18, i was started on straight shots of Jaeger. Soooo... thats pretty much how I still take it, and is really the only liquor I drink in shot form. (Tequila is the devil) I dont chase mine either, i think thats cheating, so all these frufru bombs and stuff crack me up cuz I guess the way i look at it is: if I wanna get messed up, why fool around with diluting it, just get'er done!!!!
Funny thing about it is they cancel each other out.
Jag (alcohol) is a downer
Red Bull is an upper...

Funny..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
they make the one i posted in a strap on version
SVRider is offline  
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Contest Winner
'07 Rally Veteran
November 2007 BOTM Winner!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cbus, OH, and about 100,000 posts behind the post whore
Posts: 7,649
Send a message via AIM to drewpy
so jager bombs it is for the rally next year....



"It takes alot of anything to make my bike to something"
2001 RC51
drewpy is offline  
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Squidly
 
2wheeltech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: haleyville alabama
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbubp View Post
I like whiskey and water.
thats the only way to go a glass of whiskey in a hot tub

wide open and up on one
2wheeltech is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome