Alright.... everyone gets a turn.... (god that can go so many ways, heh).
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper... Typically silver or blue.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Though I remember a beautiful tree we brought home from Colorado once when I was in elementary school
3. When do you put up the tree? just after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take down the tree? Sometime in Janurary.... date varies.
5. Do you like egg nog? Fo' Shizzle My Nizzle!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Shotgun from my Grandpa
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, not at the moment.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents/Sarah
9. Easiest person to buy for? The Benjineer
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? E-mail.... I have to, I'm a geek.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I seem to remember something pink from my Gma in Lubbock.... I've tried to purge the event from memory so that's about all I can recall.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph (the claymation version I watched as a kid) and A Charlie Brown Christmas
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not yet...
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything not resembling an MRE or KBR D-FAC food?
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Blue
16. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells (so many people don't know that one's real name, just think "Ding, Fries Are Done")
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stayin' on base this year... I'm sure it'd be frowned upon if I went caroling.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes (might I add they taste good too).
19 . Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning (with 1 present X-mas Eve)
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People being chastised for saying Merry Christmas and now being forced to "Seasons Greetings" or other crap like that.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Navy blue, silver, and frost white.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Good friends with good champagne. (reusing FunMom/Sabrina's comment, I found it quite fitting).
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be home.