Ever want to ride in a Countach? - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
 
ShanMan14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: FREE THE HOPS!
Posts: 10,104
ShanMan14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Factory Racer
 
2FURYUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lit'l Saigon, CA
Posts: 1,718
Always been one of my most favorite cars

But is that for real? or a kit car?

YA THINK???
2FURYUS is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:57 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
the guy is still a nerd. Thats his new way of meeting people (Ebay)! What a
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Factory Racer
 
2FURYUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lit'l Saigon, CA
Posts: 1,718
YEah, now I see..... $1500 for a ride in it....how

YA THINK???
2FURYUS is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:04 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 474
aww what a for sure!!!

if I pay $1,500 for a ride it better **** me and svck me all day!!

and he better let me drive..

I bet he's doing that because he cant afford his car payment
XtremeRacingDiva is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:06 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9,790
LMMFAO! yeah he's hurtin for $ and buyin friends.
R1up0n1 is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Factory Racer
 
2FURYUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lit'l Saigon, CA
Posts: 1,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeRacingDiva
aww what a for sure!!!

if I pay $1,500 for a ride it better **** me and svck me all day!!

Really.... Where do I join the leghumper bandwagon??

You're probably right about the payment though...

YA THINK???
2FURYUS is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:09 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 474
Maybe I could auction off a ride on the back of my bike??

and you can hold on to my bewbies

wonder how much would I get for that?
XtremeRacingDiva is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Factory Racer
 
2FURYUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lit'l Saigon, CA
Posts: 1,718
Great idea....get on ebay and put that idea up for bid....

Show me the boo...I mean money...

YA THINK???
2FURYUS is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:12 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FURYUS
Great idea....get on ebay and put that idea up for bid....

Show me the boo...I mean money...
hahaha

XtremeRacingDiva is offline  
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:26 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
My guess is that he's getting free advertising for his business that's listed at the bottom as a "sponsor". Seems like he's pretty smart to me. He put up an ad on eBay that he knows will get spread around forums (he probably even started spreading the ad around) and his business gets free advertising since it's on the auction that everyone is viewing. When the auction is over, he actually gets PAID to advertise for his business because the winning bidder pays x number of dollars to ride/drive a lambo.

Oh, and Roz, send your $1500 to me and I'll meet you where you want for that all day job.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:32 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
Oh, and Roz, send your $1500 to me and I'll meet you where you want for that all day job.
XtremeRacingDiva is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:46 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan
My guess is that he's getting free advertising for his business that's listed at the bottom as a "sponsor". Seems like he's pretty smart to me. He put up an ad on eBay that he knows will get spread around forums (he probably even started spreading the ad around) and his business gets free advertising since it's on the auction that everyone is viewing. When the auction is over, he actually gets PAID to advertise for his business because the winning bidder pays x number of dollars to ride/drive a lambo.

Oh, and Roz, send your $1500 to me and I'll meet you where you want for that all day job.
chev is offline  
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:01 PM
First 1000 Member
 
Grafixx01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,876
He's got "RESTRICTIONS":

1 ride per person/bidder.
2. We do not do anything illegal.
3. If you want me to speed, you pay for the ticket.
4. Date and times will be mutually agreed upon.
5. There is no cash value for lambo rides.
6. I reserve the right to change the rules or revoke a ride for any reason.
7. Person under 18 must have parental written consent.
8. You must agree and able to sign a release of injury and liability waiver.
9. Can't sue me. I am not charging you for the ride.
10. Gratuity is appreciated. Don't be cheap cause Gas for this is not.

So you gotta pay $1500 just to sit in the thing and ride it, then when you speed and get a ticket, YOU have to pay for it, and this guy wants a gratuity? WTF? He's an idiota. I wouldn't pay just to ride in that thing, maybe drive it if I had like an extra $1500 just sitting around doing nothing and didn't need it. My bike can hit 160mph and that'll be much more fun than a cage!
Grafixx01 is offline  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 05:33 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafixx01
He's got "RESTRICTIONS":

1 ride per person/bidder.
2. We do not do anything illegal.
3. If you want me to speed, you pay for the ticket.
4. Date and times will be mutually agreed upon.
5. There is no cash value for lambo rides.
6. I reserve the right to change the rules or revoke a ride for any reason.
7. Person under 18 must have parental written consent.
8. You must agree and able to sign a release of injury and liability waiver.
9. Can't sue me. I am not charging you for the ride.
10. Gratuity is appreciated. Don't be cheap cause Gas for this is not.

So you gotta pay $1500 just to sit in the thing and ride it, then when you speed and get a ticket, YOU have to pay for it, and this guy wants a gratuity? WTF? He's an idiota. I wouldn't pay just to ride in that thing, maybe drive it if I had like an extra $1500 just sitting around doing nothing and didn't need it. My bike can hit 160mph and that'll be much more fun than a cage!
Well, anyone that bids gets to ride in it for free. However, the winning bidder gets to drive it or be hauled around in it all day. But I agree, my R6 can hit close to 160 as well and I've been NEAR that mark. I need to get a GPS so I can find out for sure how fast I've been, but the speedo has registered 155. Supposedly the speedos are significantly off at the higher speeds, so I don't know how fast I was truly riding. And yes, I was in FULL gear on a wide open road. Next year I plan on doing the mayor's ride because you get to take your bike out on the runway and ride as fast as you want. I'll have a GPS when I do that.
Captain Morgan is offline  
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 10:05 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,845
Looks pretty gay.. Too bad asswipe my friend's dad had 2 of them and let me drive them both for free without bidding on some gay auction.. hell for $1,500 i could get a ****load of hookers and have a GOOD time.. lol..
Mudpuppy is offline  
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Moderator
Lifetime Gold Supporting Member
'07 Rally Veteran
 
jeeps84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Western N.C. (The Great Smoky Mountains)
Posts: 20,168
Send a message via MSN to jeeps84
I get a bigger rush from ridding my bikes.
No thanks to the offer even if I lived near him.
I don't trust just anybody to drive me in a Pinto, my less something that goes fast enough to really hurt/kill you.

Submit your ride for the TWF Bike of the Month here


Currently ride 1987 GSXR 50, 1996 Ducati M900, 2005 GSXR 1000
jeeps84 is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 10:44 PM
First 1000 Member
 
Grafixx01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeps84
I get a bigger rush from ridding my bikes.
No thanks to the offer even if I lived near him.
I don't trust just anybody to drive me in a Pinto, my less something that goes fast enough to really hurt/kill you.

Grafixx01 is offline  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 12:44 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,269
WTF...that guy isnt very attractive, and his car cant even make for that.
PhoenixGirlie is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 12:58 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGirlie
WTF...that guy isnt very attractive, and his car cant even make for that.
bulldog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome