Country Singer Being Treated For Overdose
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- There are more troubles for country singer Mindy McCready.
According to authorities in Pinellas County, Fla., McCready was found unconscious Friday in a hotel lobby. She's being treated for an overdose.
An incident report did not list the nature of the overdose.
McCready was charged last week in Arizona with identity theft and other counts. Within the past two years, she has also faced allegations of driving under the influence and a drug violation.
Dennis Tomlin, who had been her attorney until midday Monday, said then that she was in intensive care. McCready had a Number One hit in 1996, "Guys Do It All the Time."