Homeowner Hits Gas Line
MEDINA, Ohio -- More than a dozen firefighters worked Monday night to control flames outside a home, NewsChannel5 reported.
Brunswick firefighters said homeowners were digging in their front yard with some type of machine when they hit a natural gas line.
The gas line ruptured, sending flames shooting into the air.
Firefighters soaked the front of the house so it would not catch fire.
Columbia Gas Company had to bring a backhoe to the scene to get to the shut-off valve.
No one was hurt.