Belgian nun reprimanded for wild dancing - TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Ace
First 1000 Member
 
Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nagasaki Saki
Posts: 2,006
Send a message via Yahoo to Ace
Belgian nun reprimanded for wild dancing

My next video "Nuns gone Wild"!!!!!!


Updated: 8:37 a.m. ET Aug. 23, 2005
BRUSSELS - A Belgian nun’s acrobatic and indecorous dancing with a missionary during the Catholic World Youth Day in Germany over the weekend earned her a reprimand from her mother superior, a Belgian paper said Tuesday.

Daily Het Laatste Nieuws showed pictures of a dancing Johanne Vertommen being held up in the air by the missionary, and then clinging to him with her legs wrapped around his body.

“I wouldn’t do this at home but at such occasions I get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group,” the 29-year-old told the paper later.

Never under estimate 15 beers, a little enlightenment, and the power of Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock ~Earl
Ace is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:47 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
My next video "Nuns gone Wild"!!!!!!


Updated: 8:37 a.m. ET Aug. 23, 2005
BRUSSELS - A Belgian nun’s acrobatic and indecorous dancing with a missionary during the Catholic World Youth Day in Germany over the weekend earned her a reprimand from her mother superior, a Belgian paper said Tuesday.

Daily Het Laatste Nieuws showed pictures of a dancing Johanne Vertommen being held up in the air by the missionary, and then clinging to him with her legs wrapped around his body.

“I wouldn’t do this at home but at such occasions I get carried away by the enthusiasm of the group,” the 29-year-old told the paper later.

Is this what they mean by being in the Missionary Position???
bumblebee is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Ace
First 1000 Member
 
Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nagasaki Saki
Posts: 2,006
Send a message via Yahoo to Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
Is this what they mean by being in the Missionary Position???

Its all starting to make sense now!

Never under estimate 15 beers, a little enlightenment, and the power of Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock ~Earl
Ace is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:52 PM
First 1000 Member
 
f4ilapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 271


As if there wasn't enough chaos in church with petofile priest, now this. I'm truely dissapointed.

Looks likes she picked up a bad habbit

"Drop down get your eagle on, gurl"

Rob
f4ilapper is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 01:16 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
I want pics...

And we thought the Catholic school girls were hott... now we got horny nuns!! SWEEEEEETT!!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Ace
First 1000 Member
 
Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nagasaki Saki
Posts: 2,006
Send a message via Yahoo to Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man
I want pics...

And we thought the Catholic school girls were hott... now we got horny nuns!! SWEEEEEETT!!

I'd post them but unfortunately they would be in violation of Section 11 of Rules and Regulations.
Silly rabbit, you should know this, your a mod!

Never under estimate 15 beers, a little enlightenment, and the power of Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock ~Earl
Ace is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 02:54 PM
V-Twin Moddin
 
Gas Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 38,916
yeah yeah... but you can email them to me for my personal collection!!




-Chris
aka Gas Man



Was: 2002 Kaw ZX-9R
IS:


is me till the
Gas Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TwoWheelForum: Motorcycle and Sportbike forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome