Two Wheel Forums banner

[Pigface1] A&M v OU

1K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Diego M 
#1 ·
... so, did ya watch or what? discuss.

ps - yes, i did. and i cussed like a sailor when that nimrod sophomore overshot that pass with 2 freakin' seconds on the clock. dork. :bash:

seriously though, was that a freakin' game or what? dayummmm

#3 ·
That was the one game I was worried about all year. . going into Kyle Field for us is a bitch. A&M's program is turning around, slowly, but surely. I have no doubt that the Big 12 South is the toughest division in football, and when they come around, it'll be a nightmare.

Adrian Peterson dislocated his shoulder again, but he came back in. Chances are he'll sit out the next two games and get healthy for the Big 12 Championship, and hopefully the Orange Bowl.

Jason White, 5 touchdowns, 0 INTs. Yet, they still have Leinart and Rodgers ahead of him. Okay. lol

Great game though, I just can't figure out why all the Aggie fans dress up like gay sailors? :confused: :D

#6 ·
Pigface1 said:
He did it in the summer and played hurt the first few games, but didn't start. Unfortunately I'm afraid it may become a chronic thing for him. :(

that could really affect his draft placement when the time comes if it doesnt get under control. :eek: hope not though, he's a good talent, and couple more years and he'll be even more of a beast!

#7 ·
True. . We need to stop the vanilla playcalling, they're easy to read. Everyone on earth knows he's running left, but they run it anyway. He picks up a lot of yards, but still, it's a good way to get hurt.

:lol: Of course, if he sits out the next two games, that will change. :(

#8 ·
that peterson is one tuff mutha. when i saw them help him off the field... AND with only 95 yards for the game, i thought... oh man, poor bastich.

then, a few minutes later, they're showing them fitting him with that shoulder thingy and he's working his arm up and down. i'm like, dayummmmmm.... guess he really DOES want that heisman. LOLLOL :here:

of course, on the downside, i was rooting for A&M of course, but oh well. a win for us would've only been good as a "spoiler" for OU. so, no biggie.

oh, and the gay sailor thing? :rolleyes: it's an attempt to distract all the ****'s from OU. it almost worked. :smash: :lol:

#10 · (Edited)
I really don't think they put him back in for the Heisman, we were in serious danger of losing that game and our season.

AD is insane, though:

http://www.boomersooner.tv/videos/adbedlam.wmv

On a side note, we don't get any gay sailors in norman. However, there are quite a few hippies.. pachuli oil wearing mofos. :bash:

#13 ·
Pigface1 said:
I really don't think they put him back in for the Heisman, we were in serious danger of losing that game and our season.
yeah, well there was that too. :lol: :lol: :lol: but seeing as how you'd have had to be on the "other side of the field" from me to worry about that, it never crossed my mind.

i just figgered they were trying to get him at *least* the 100 yards... ah well, shows what the hell i know. LOL :leaving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.